Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 195 of 258

Some fixes I am making here may sound cryptic - Page 195 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Nov, 2018 - 3:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 195

Thanks. Ok so I've been having my soul taken away everytime I resurrect with FP. Hmm… should I just start a new character then since I'm only level 3 anyways? I feel like it'll only be like half a days worth of hours to probably build a new character and this time I guess I won't fight anybody till after level 3.
Also I have had this town quest in my queue all day where it wants me to pick up something from the weapon master but in order to do that I need a skill called "Mesmerize", however I've talked to every single person in both of the beginners towns (I'm afraid to go to a third town since I'm already dying so much just from the first 2 towns) and I don't see anyone selling mesmerize, where the heck is it?

Reconcile Edited: Pureyang on 11th Nov, 2018 - 11:24pm

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2018 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I think you're calling an assignment a quest. Those assignments should be done when you can and not like a priority or something. I wonder if you died so much from taking on too many of them. I ain't going to tell you where to get it but there are some skills only available in certain places and I think you should know what I mean by now. You might want to create a new character. Starting with 6 resurrections is a bad way to start.

Reconcile Edited: Wizard on 11th Nov, 2018 - 11:46pm

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Precisely, in games like this I try to be a completionist and get every possible quest done. I know for this game "Quest" and "Assignment" are in 2 separate sections, however from my perspective they are all quests as they are all things that a vendor/npc wish you to do for them. As I said in my last post I didn't even go too much out of my way to explore I just kept to the beginning towns. I think what gets you caught up is the scaling of enemies which isn't gradual but volatile. In one quest I fought 10 people in a row and only 3 of them even hit me, and when they did hit me they only hit me for like 1hp each time. Against enemies like that I have no need to fear even when I'm under 10hp.

However the moment I did a similar assignment from a different NPC in the same exact town I basically got slaughtered. It's easy to decide not to fight at all but some of the "Assignments" you don't realize you are about to be forced into a battle until you are already on the screen that says "Press continue to battle". At this screen I have tried everything like hitting F5 to refresh the page, quickly clicking the link to my character sheet instead but nope. If you end up on the page where it says continue to battle, that means you are definitely about to battle no matter what *laugh*.

Also I fought in a tournament and died there too from my perspective in an illogical way. Or at least illogical to the so called logic being used in the story. It's understandable that you can't run away from mobs in a field battle (Since in real life if you got surrounded by dudes with swords you will probably die) so it makes sense that in such fights if you try to hit the run away button it won't work. However in a fighting tournament hosted by a town I also can't run from those? I read the intro before the tournament started and it said that it's possible for you to die once you click yes but jeez it's still a tournament guys, if in the middle of a tournament I realize I might die, I should totally be able to run away from the battle or give up. What tournament existed where you HAD to kill the opponent who was losing aside from some vicious Colosseum battles in history.

Reconcile Edited: Pureyang on 11th Nov, 2018 - 11:50pm

11th Nov, 2018 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 195 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

So… we have here another someone that is losing so what do they start to do… blame the game. *laugh* Yeah, you're not the first and probably not the last.

international QUOTE
I read the intro before the tournament started and it said that it's possible for you to die once you click yes…

And you clicked it anyway… doesn't sound like a very bright thing to do considering.

No, assignments are not quests even if you think they are like that. Do you even 'listen' to your advisor? He/she starts out saying don't take the assignments! *shaking head*.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2018 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thank you for your helpful response Krusten. It allows me to get my head right back in the game wink.gif

I guess the only good news is I won the forum post contest thing so I just made enough FP to ressurect myself. I am going to be more careful with who might fight me now.

12th Nov, 2018 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Er… you wasted the FP you got and resurrected again? I have the feeling you're not slowing down and reading. You asked for advice and you got some of the best:

international QUOTE
You might want to create a new character. Starting with 6 resurrections is a bad way to start.

In case you did not notice the more you resurrect the more FP it requires so yeah.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Nov, 2018 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 195

international QUOTE
Thank you for your helpful response Krusten

You're welcome. Every soldier does need a reminder now and again to shake their dust off and get to fighting rather than whining *wink*.

12th Nov, 2018 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 195

Some fixes I am making here may sound cryptic but it is necessary so it does not give away the game to those who have not played yet.

Updates: I fixed something that happens during resurrection that may cause a mix up of unfinished Quests when your Character is restored.

The Reaper's dialogue better informs you about your memories or lack of them.

Resurrection requires a little less FP at higher levels.

A certain charitable situation may give you a chance to be young again. There was a bug that stopped that from happening, it is now fixed.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,