Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 197 of 258

I think I know what you're talking - Page 197 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Nov, 2018 - 1:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
14th Nov, 2018 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 197

Krusten, it will need to be worked out but in ROK II there will be some kind of 'lock' system so if you choose to be in a ROK II Play By Post then you cannot at the same time moving around the ROK II world.

Sponsored Links:
15th Nov, 2018 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE
However, you are welcome to be the queen concubine of my harem

Delusional thinking will not make you a king of anything. Perhaps having the tip of my sword visit the places the sun don't shine on you may inspire you to rethink your harem idea.

JB if your character is locked from solo play then aren't we back to that waiting on the Dungeon Master and players to make a move scenario?

16th Nov, 2018 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Can the characters that make up the story of this game be asked something or is it only what they choose to say?

16th Nov, 2018 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 197 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Only the ones in the places that sell things like the town's armorer. I think there is a button there to ask a question. Never used it myself.

16th Nov, 2018 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hi there, I think we need to clarify that medical attention from the physician will put your character to sleep. This might result in the loss of turns for those that are not expecting it.

16th Nov, 2018 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

There's a button for that at the bottom of the page so you can add what you think should be there. You can use the charges to get out of sleep.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Nov, 2018 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 197

Understood, I’ll try to add the edit. I was just a bit miffed at the time as I had just encountered the event that nearly freezes time a few minutes beforehand, so the loss was kind of painful. I’ve had a chance to come to terms now. Hope to save someone the heartache later *wink*.

17th Nov, 2018 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 197

I think I know what you're talking about.

So I started my own clan and then my own Army! Krusten you are no longer alone. I can see you on the battle map. Can we fight each other as well?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,