Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 198 of 258

Guys, please don't give away specifics - Page 198 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Nov, 2018 - 11:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
17th Nov, 2018 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 198

Yeah I see a new army on the map. Its just a small one with a black cat to keep them company. Is that the one?

Sponsored Links:
17th Nov, 2018 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Is there a list with the names of all the people in town?
These riddles are killing me, didn't think I had to [..]. And to give part of Soul to pass seems a little too much for a beginner character.

I would suggest in the future to have more options such as giving gold pieces.

Thank you.

17th Nov, 2018 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A list of names? None that I know of but I guess you can always compile a list as you meet everyone. *puzzled face* Trying to think of what I experienced in the game that would need this but I'm blank.

18th Nov, 2018 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 198 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Underneath Lady Fluke's palace there is a labyrinth. At some point through it you can't advance until you answer the riddle or make a deal which takes part of your "Soul". While I think it is ok to make the deal, I believe the price is too high to pay. I would rather forfeit 75% of my money than give away "Soul". - just saying.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2018 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I think having a list of the answers would be a bit too easy.

The idea is to visit the various establishments and perhaps create your own list.

I agree about the cost though - can you imagine how I felt when on one excursion, I encountered the riddler twice?!

19th Nov, 2018 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Don't think I am ignoring you good Players. I can see Vilepal's point. I also see the other questions and I do get your bug reports when you send them. I am just dealing with some unexpected things now that requires my urgent time so as soon as I am done with that I will give answers, check the bugs and continue coding updates. Thanks for your patience.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Nov, 2018 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 198

Interesting. I think that particular question may be bugged. I entered the only name I could remember and it worked. Also got the prompt twice, as was mentioned before. Turns out that I entered the [..].

20th Nov, 2018 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 198

Guys, please don't give away specifics of the game. This Thread is for general comments about ROK II and things you will like to see added.

Support related issues should be sent via the Support Button as pictured below. Doing this not only keeps elements of the game hidden for those who have not played yet but also sends me information about the page you on so I can locate the bug / problem. So the moment you land on a page that you think something is not right please use the Support button so it picks up the location right away.

If any are looking for a boost for your Character, please consider a Premium Membership which gives you a lot of extra FP as well as gives you access to places for further Skills and enhancements. At the same time you will be helping with the growth of the game and the purpose it was originally created: a good cause.

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion (Hover)

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,