Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 199 of 258

Ok, I am back in the coding seat at least - Page 199 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2018 - 12:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2018 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 199

international QUOTE (JB @ 20-Nov 18, 11:34 AM)
Guys, please don't give away specifics of the game. This Thread is for general comments about ROK II and things you will like to see added.

Sorry JB - quoting spoilers was crass of me.

I’ll bear this in mind going forward.

Sponsored Links:
20th Nov, 2018 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Strellers, no need to be sorry what you said was general enough, I was mostly addressing Vilepal and Thundersen because they were very specific about where and what is asked which I had to edit out. Therefore, it is I who should apologize for not being specific about who I was addressing.

I do know that this game is played in the first person so it gets emotions up quickly especially when the game somehow 'punishes' you for wrong choices but I do not want to spoil the story for newcomers as a lot of people view this Discussion.

20th Nov, 2018 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

international QUOTE
... So it gets emotions up quickly especially when the game somehow 'punishes'

I think my character does a pretty good job of that when she shows up in the tavern and spews out her mind. *laugh*.

20th Nov, 2018 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 199 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Yes Krusten we are all aware of the Krusten character's antics anywhere and in the tavern too. *wink* Is this maybe a reflection of your real life personality?

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2018 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Earlier today I posted a reply to JB’s post about not posting spoilers (Basically I was apologising for my part in doing that).

I received a notification saying that this post had to be approved and since then I’ve been stuck on page 198. I can see that there is a page 199 but I can’t get to it.

I’m not sure if I’ll see any reply to this post but if anyone who has authority to authorise me previous sees this, could they do the honours please as I’m hoping this will get me moving again.

With thanks in advance.

Edit: scrub this - posting this seems to have freed things up!

Reconcile Edited: Strellers on 20th Nov, 2018 - 10:21pm

20th Nov, 2018 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Your browser is showing you the old page, just clear your browser or restart it and you will see the difference. I think that's one of the things JB is working on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Nov, 2018 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 199

Oh Wizard I have been asked that before and one can never tell but its not recommenced to test me. *wink* So just stick with Krusten the character.

22nd Nov, 2018 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 199

Ok, I am back in the coding seat at least for now, so let's address somethings that came up.

international QUOTE (Krusten)
JB if your character is locked from solo play then aren't we back to that waiting on the Dungeon Master and players to make a move scenario?

No, unlike the past it is my hope that Play By Post Role-playing Games under ROK II will be fast and quick not long and drawn out. If you want to join in the middle of a game you can and if you want to leave you also will be able to without hurt to the game or your Character. This way you can get in and out as you wish.

international QUOTE
Can the characters that make up the story of this game be asked something or is it only what they choose to say?

Yes, there is a ask button as Wizard pointed out or the Town Wench can also be bribed.

international QUOTE (Thundersen)
I think we need to clarify that medical attention from the physician…

This has been fixed and the actual Physcian's Services page has been significantly improved.

international QUOTE (Wizard)
Can we fight each other as well?

Not on this Battle Map. As a leader of an Army the Scenario is based on you defending mankind against invading armies.

international QUOTE (Vilepal)
And to give part of Soul to pass seems a little too much for a beginner character.

Adjustments made to the amount of Soul has been changed.

international QUOTE
Is there a list with the names of all the people in town?

You can make your own list if you like, however the fun in this game is the challenge, the unexpected that tests how closely you read the story and familiarize yourself with the NPCs in the Town.

Ok back to the advancement of ROK II while I am still able to code.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,