Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 3 of 258

These side missions will enable a character - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Apr, 2016 - 8:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
25th Mar, 2016 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 3

As much detail as our play by post character? That's one heck of a workload you are doing if its going to be solo because its hard for me to deal with all the numbers that go into creating a character I can't imagine having to figure it out alone.

Sponsored Links:
28th Mar, 2016 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

So if its chapters are we forming a book? Does the book have an eventual end? Sorry for the questions just curious about it that's all.

31st Mar, 2016 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The book method is to track your progress and yes, the workload is intense but once I get the main layout done then I'm good to go. The game does not have an "End". Your objective is to ultimately be the "Ruler of Kings" but getting there won't be easy and even if you do attain it there will be others looking to take it from you.

See below for opening page screenshot which shows how it looks on full screen.

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion (Hover)

1st Apr, 2016 - 6:49am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Mobile Compatibility

The same page as it will appear on a Mobile so you can play anywhere at anytime. ROK 1 does not offer that and makes playing difficult on a Mobile - something I've found that similar Text MMORPGs do not offer either.

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion (Hover)

1st Apr, 2016 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

JB strikes again! I look forward to it although I was still hoping for more of your work in Gwynedd I understand why you decided to focus here. I have an idea though, maybe you can do side missions which might involve someone passing through to Gwynedd to set up a business as part of this game? I know something like that can work because of how it is in regular ROK. wink.gif.

5th Apr, 2016 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Side missions is a good idea once I have the main interface working and the game moving ahead in a certain direction. I would not want to force a Player to do it but as an option with incentives.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Apr, 2016 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 3

Yeah, I wouldn't want to force anyone either just throwing it up as a possibility but I'm looking forward to ROK 2 as well. Thanks for the gaming work you do for us!

17th Apr, 2016 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

These side missions will enable a character in this game to be in other games on this site? I can't imagine how that will work out but my curiosity is awakened to see it in action.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (258) »

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,