Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 21 of 258

ROK II Updates * Characters can level up automatically. - Page 21 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Jul, 2016 - 11:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2016 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 21

I'm willing to test it out for you JB.

There's only one Bodyguard job that I've seen. I have an Excel spreadsheet that I use to keep track of which skills, jobs, and items are available where (Economy of action). I also have a table for how many turns it takes for each job to earn 1 gold.

The bodyguard's ratio is 54.86 turns per 1 gold on a success (Guard Town Hall) biggrin.gif The only jobs at the jail are for the Blacksmith, Butcher, Farmer, Stonemason, and Leathercrafter. The best profession currently (For turns/1 gold) is the Trapper, who only needs 6.43 turns to earn 1 gold.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jul, 2016 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Wow, that's some kind of dedication to make an excel sheet for it. He's right though for one monster write up you get way more gold. Got to get me writing.

16th Jul, 2016 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Small Updates

* A Bodyguard related job is now at the Town Jail but it is nothing to be excited about.

* For the Town Hall Bodyguard job you will get 7 GPs rather than 1 GP if you fail.

Diarmadhim, thank you for the heads up, since I had to add in the Jail Bodyguard job I decided to throw in some gold for failing the Townhall Bodyguard Job.

Thanks you for your willingness to test. I will send you a private Email soon with details. We can then correspond by reply Emails.

18th Jul, 2016 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 21 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Ready?

The first Quest is ready to be opened. I am just waiting on my game tester to try it out in case there are any bugs that I missed.

Fixed

In case you got an error message when trying to learn a skill that required a prerequisite that you already had 5+ in - this has been fixed.

Death

Your Character can die in ROK II, yes even after all that hard work of building him / her. That's the thrill of the game - keeping your Character alive to be stronger, better and faster until your Character ultimately becomes "Ruler"! Even so, no hero goes down easily right? I am working on a "Death" option. It will give you some choices to make before your Character meets the creator(S) on the other side.

Next

Once the tester gives a nod on the Quest I will open it up and then give attention to the start of Armies. You will see a key place open up in The Town for it: "Barracks". Right now you've been playing one Character, what happens when you control thousands?

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2016 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hey there, I'm just curious if you've already shared what the XP requirements for each level are?

19th Jul, 2016 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Leveling to 1 starts with 1000 XP. Then after that you multiply the last level's XP requirement by 2. Therefore, level 2 will be 2000 XP and level 3 will be 6000 XP. Level 4 will be 12,000 XP. Also, XP continues on and is not cleared to zero when you gain a level.

Of course that brings me to the option to level up, and I'm working on that right now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jul, 2016 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 21

First Quest Is Open!

After many months of coding, the Quest part of ROK II is here. When you get into it you will understand why I need medieval fantasy writers to come on board as writing the story and coding it too makes for a very high workload.

Start: Go to the Tavern, there will be a button there about Quests, use it to begin! As always, make sure to read everything, do not take anything for granted.

Death & Resurrection

I just finished coding a part of ROK II that changes the whole scene when your Character dies. You are given certain choices to make before your Character's death becomes absolute. Choose wisely.

Next

If you manage to complete the Quest you will want to level up if you have sufficient experience. I am going to code that in now.

20th Jul, 2016 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 21

ROK II Updates

* Characters can level up automatically. Read more: Level Up Character
* The Town and Town Hall features the Top Experienced Characters
* You will now be required to have at least one lesson in the "Run" Skill before being able to take on a Quest.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,