Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 201 of 258

Maybe there are folk who could sell you some - Page 201 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Dec, 2018 - 9:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
28th Nov, 2018 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 201

My first task will be to somehow make a Post allow you to select a Skill your Character has and use it within your writing.

Of course this will take some significant coding as ROK II will have to look up your Skills, bonuses, stats and save the info within your Post so its not something that will roll out very quickly but I have it scheduled in my mind to create.

Once the first part is done I will set up a test Scenario and give it a run. The main thing I am looking for is another way for Characters to role-play besides Solo play as well as to foster even more interaction among Players while remaining part of the ROK II world.

Additionally, I will be planning a 'portal' of sorts that will enable Players to come and go from a Scenario without anyone expecting anything. In other words, if they want to play that way they can but it is not expected nor will anyone be waiting on anyone to make a move, be on time, etc.

Sponsored Links:
30th Nov, 2018 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That sounds awesome although I like playing my character on her own. By the way, something like to do is read the journals of other players does anyone here do that or am I the odd one out?

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2018 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I’m guilty of that too.

It’s interesting to see other takes on the same situation.

1st Dec, 2018 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Page 201 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

ROK II Update: If you Equip a Ration then next to it will appear an "Eat" button that you can click at anytime to consume a Dried Ration so your Character is not hungry anymore. You still have the choice of the Feast at the Tavern. The Player's Manual has been updated to reflect this Update.

3rd Dec, 2018 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I guess that would come in handy if Krusten had a dependency on food but she has long passed that stage and is sustained by magic *wink*.

5th Dec, 2018 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Mostly asking for suggestions from anyone willing to help without saying anything to give away the game. So I am at level 3 and I'm able to battle most things but on the patrol I sometimes meet my match or better so what's the best way to build up for it without going on the patrol?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2018 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 201

Wish I could help you. I only just got to level 2 but I did try to get in as much training as I could before doing any combat so I could take a few hits before the battle was over.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2018 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 201

Maybe there are folk who could sell you some things that might make your life on patrol a bit easier.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,