Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 202 of 258

JB, anything new with the Play By Post action - Page 202 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Dec, 2018 - 12:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
9th Dec, 2018 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 202

Follow the advice of your chosen advisor to the tee. I can't say if my advisor tells you the same things that mine does but once I did what was said I did not go wrong. I reached level 9 without dying once and breezed through most (Not all) my battles.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2018 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Everything mine recommends costs money which I don’t have.

Train in this or buy that - easy for her to say - she’s loaded!

9th Dec, 2018 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Gold can be hard to come by unless you know where to look for it *wink* Also spending gold on the wrong things can make it go quickly. I've only had one character but for my rise to stardom it came slowly, patiently and making the wise choices. Plenty steamed passed me and ended up having to make a new character. I won't mention any names *cough*.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2018 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 202 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Well, that’s me done.

Perhaps I’m not as creative as I might have wanted to think I am, but after getting caught in the same nightmarish cycle of facing the same killer encounter over and over again I think it’s time for me to step away from my character.

It’s been a trip guys and here’s wishing everyone all the very best for many more games.

Au revoir.

10th Dec, 2018 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small Update: First time encounters of a specific creature are automatically recorded in your Journal. The next time they are encountered nothing will be entered.

10th Dec, 2018 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Cool. I've defeated a bully in the past though and it said I just defeated one in my journal so I guess it only starts recording what you've killed from now on?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Dec, 2018 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 202

The history of kills for your Character only started recording today so you will see past creatures you defeated brought up only once in your Journal and then no more.

12th Dec, 2018 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 202

JB, anything new with the Play By Post action thread that you were wanting to open up for ROK II?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,