Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 204 of 258

Work on the Portal (See here) is coming along - Page 204 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Jan, 2019 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
31st Dec, 2019 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 204

That was fun testing JB. I'm glad the multiple skills showed and its awesome that it calculates everything for both routine and not so routine tasks. It will make the game move lots faster. Fantastic to see the result show right away like it does during solo play. Now if we can get that barracks in the battlefield *wink*.

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2019 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Krusten, thanks for testing. I have opened it up for others to try as they wish so feel free to go back to your Armies until I have something more significant to check out on in the game.

1st Jan, 2019 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Thanks! All worked well for me. I will leave it for now, do some build up with my armies and then return. Maybe others can test it out too but its very promising!

2nd Jan, 2019 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 204 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Can you gain experience points for being in this new portal thingy or is just for the sake of role playing?

2nd Jan, 2019 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Your Character will gain experience points according to the amount of participation in the Portal.

3rd Jan, 2019 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

JB even though you're still testing this I think having a section in the player manual will help. It will help me too as its all new!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jan, 2019 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 204

I've just thrown up one here: Portal (Play By Post Scenarios). It covers the basics but I know a more in depth one is needed. That will come as I get a chance to write it.

6th Jan, 2019 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 204

Work on the Portal (See here) is coming along nicely. You can see Krusten and myself testing it out using some rudimentary rolls and some basic role-play via a Portal page.

The Dice makes a roll against a chosen skill and automatically tells you the result based on if the task is Routine, Difficult or Formidable. This eliminates the need for the Dungeon Master to consider any modifiers for a task. In this way, the Dungeon Master can simply say from beforehand if a certain challenge will be "Difficult" so you know which success margin for which you will be looking.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,