Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 22 of 258

Really great JB, now I don't have - Page 22 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2016 - 1:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2016 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 22

I have a question about the run skill being required JB. Saira started out with a body of 5 and she couldn't train in any physical skills due to needing a 10. Then you have the problem of being unable to get xp or do anything to get the body up to the required 10 without running a quest. Did I just miss something?

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2016 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Kyrroeth, very good points. It does make things difficult for a Character that has chosen a path that isn't physical. I need to correct that but I'm open to suggestions on how to do it.

The conundrum is I can't have someone entering the Body Guild with a Body that is below average and yet be able to run, lift and bash things with a high level. What are your recommendations?

A temporary fix might be to get someone else to instruct in Run but only enough to meet the Quest requirement.

For XP, I do plan an Arena and more smaller Quests.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2016 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I like the idea of someone else that only teaches the run. That skill is essential for a non physical character in my opinion. Saira ran into a situation on the quest where after talking failed she had to either attack or run. I tried to run but she couldn't. She was then killed due to only having 3 hps from the start and not being a skilled fighter. I'm not complaining. I just wanted to share from my personal experience about it.

21st Jul, 2016 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Page 22 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I appreciate that Kyrroeth, feedback helps me to make the game better as there are so many variables as to what can happen when you give Players the ability to choose an outcome.

I thought about this last night and I believe I have a solution to 'normalize' all Characters. I think I will create a Parody section that will allow Players to make very weak attributes normal so their Characters will at least have average abilities through some 'work'. In other words, whatever bars your Character from achieving something can be sorted here through unconventional means.

I am also going to start awarding Experience for tasks other than Combat / Quests. In the mean time, continue to build your Character and save your Gold.

21st Jul, 2016 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I think a way of allowing characters with a low physical attribute to still be able to overcome the challenges that more physical chcharacter can do naturally would be a plus.

No I'm not sure this example exactly works in this situation, but I'm going to use it anyway. Judy Hopps, from Zootopia, while going through the training to be an officer at first did very terrible because she was a little bunny among large predators and prey yet she was smart and got creative in how she was able to overcome the obstacles put before her with the outcome of graduating top of her class.

So having a way perhaps for characters and players to come up with more creative solutions and overcoming challenges in different ways that more physical characters could do by simple combat would be appropriate.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Jul, 2016 - 1:21pm

21st Jul, 2016 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Earn XP From Jobs

If you are successful at a Job you will get the gold equivalent in XP. While not much it does give a competitive edge should you wish to increase your ranking.

I am working on the Parody.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jul, 2016 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 22

Palace of Parody

The solution for weaker Characters and Characters that need a boost in certain areas is the Palace of Parody. Basically, it enables you to make a weak Character average so your core abilities are not in the minus. Additionally, it enables you to gain Skills that you may be lacking as well as provide some light humor along the way. This will help ALL Players reach a level playing field if they put in the work for it. Check it out in the Town.

23rd Jul, 2016 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 22

Really great JB, now I don't have to be constantly failing at my job and get somewhere with my character. After my last quest I'm just short of what's needed for level 1.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,