Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 214 of 258

Yeah, there is the obvious from Lady Fluke - Page 214 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Jul, 2019 - 3:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2019 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 214

I mean, I spent about a day playing the game, and as you can see by the posts did a number of quests and read through a fair bit of interactive content. I did not complain about the death (Indeed I've already resurrected and 'moved on') - but I did offer feedback, most of which was on presentation and interface. If the advice in that post is 'read carefully and follow what your advisor says' - and a [New person] says 'Hey! By the way, some of the things the advisor says seem to be unclear or to not match up with the interface - I think that's pretty fair criticism. The advisor gives you a list of things to do (And, in fact, specifically points you to certain places in the game to do quests to gain experience) - and not all of those turn out to be accurate or to line up with each other.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2019 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

JB seems busy as he hasn't addressed my question yet either so let me chime in to see if I can help you Secretfire.

Wizard is kinda right, you sound a lot like point #5 on that same link he gave you. Some things you need to figure out and others is unique to the way you play so making criticism is more about how you played than the game itself but not everyone understands that concept specially new players *wink*

Anyway, let me get to your points,

1. Where did you get that from? You can learn skills that do not require a level.
2. Can't say there are different advisors and they are just that advisors - not ever knowing gods.
3. If you think so
4. You do realize you can get more turns at anytime and if you don't know how its becaue you aren't reading the game
5. From the first time you enter the Town you can read the manual. JB has stated before that part of the manual is when you begin the game.
6. Er… you seems to want everything done fast and there is even a way to do that too but I'm not telling you. You need to learn strategy through the content.

17th Jul, 2019 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Yes, he does sound just like point 5! And looks like he is no longer a member either. Probably going to try and create a new account to play again or didn't like being called out. I thought he came across as very anxious and easily frustrated… weird.

17th Jul, 2019 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 214 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

After taking the time to answer all of that he just leaves… now that is frustrating. Maybe he just wanted us to give him the cheat codes. *laugh*.

17th Jul, 2019 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hunter, good question, however you won't know that until you enter. Therefore, use the opportunity now if you do not want to risk it.

Also, thanks for answering the questions of that Player, you were on target. He/she seemed annoyed by the registration process so a game like ROK II would frustrate - its not for everyone.

19th Jul, 2019 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Update: This will affect newly created Characters as it is a new feature. Chosen professions during creation will affect Skills you already know in the process of creating your Character or in other words, depending on which profession you take you may get a related Skill that matches it.

There are 4 new Skills, but what they are and how they will be needed can only be found out through the story… as usual.

There is more explanation as to why you cannot take a Job with exact Turns.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jul, 2019 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 214

Is it possible to recover fractional losses to Body, Soul, and Mind? If so, how?

19th Jul, 2019 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 214

Yeah, there is the obvious from Lady Fluke and other places when you get further along in the game at higher levels.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,