Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 215 of 215

Sure, in the game there is a small button - Page 215 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1.2 Day(s) Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 215 pgs.  211 212 213 214 215 
Add Reply Q
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 1.4 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #

Premium Member
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 0
Avg: 30.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 841.00 FP
Charm: none

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 215

Hello All,

I’m new here and am looking for some guidance.

I’ll preface my question by saying that the little that I have read on this thread makes me think this community frowns upon asking questions that have answers that are readily found written in some place or another.

With that said, excuse me if this is one of those questions. I am in the part of the game where I need to “introduce” my Advisor. I’ve chosen the Politician but have no real understanding of the political titles, positions, etc. That I can choose from to build this advisor character.

I’m starting to do some reading (Just via online articles) about medieval political systems, but am wondering if there is somewhere specific I can read about this topic and others related to the setting I find myself in.

I’ve checked the Player’s Manual but haven’t run across anything yet.

Thanks in advance for your help.

- Stormbreaker.

Attached Image Edited: Stormbreaker on 1.4 Day(s) Ago

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1.3 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 37,844
Avg: 7.8 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 4,363.00 FP
Charm: 345

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Stormbreaker, its not that the Community frowns on questions - it is intelligent to ask questions. I believe what is considered annoying is someone insinuating things about the game just because of the way they played it.

Additionally, some want a quick fix to get past everything as though it were an arcade game despite the many warnings in the Rules and Start section. ROK II is a story YOU create, so just like any book there is a beginning and middle and an end.

Now, to address your question which is a good one, you will decide your Advisor's political affiliation or their ideals and their affiliation with you. Again, its your story, so you decide that. What ROK II attempts to do is make a connection between you and NPCs but not the why, when or how - you decide that.

Premium Member
Lifestyle

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Thanks for clarifying, JB.

So if I want kings, barons, knights, serfs, etc. - then choosing to have those titles in “my story” would not cause any conflict in the game and other players if I choose to interact with them?

I’m sorry if this is all very basic, but I’m still trying to grasp how the game mechanics are tied in with the characters and backstories I create, and I am just trying to tell my story in a way that blends in harmoniously with the overall setting.

(Perhaps I am misunderstanding the impact that the journal has on the gameplay?).

Attached Image Edited: Stormbreaker on 1.3 Day(s) Ago

Admin + Architect

Page 215 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Your journal is yours and essentially does not affect game play, however it has to make sense otherwise people would write that their Advisor gave them 10,000 gold pieces in 3 sacks. In other words, the background story is yours but the actions and what happens is based on what you do in the game. I hope that helps you understand the concept.

Post Date: 1.2 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #

Premium Member
Lifestyle

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thanks, JB.

That makes sense and now that I've completed creating my Advisor backstory and have moved around in the Town a bit, I am starting to have a clearer picture of how things work.

Post Date: 1.2 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Sure, in the game there is a small button "Add Text" that allows you to submit text to certain pages that you think need clarification so you are welcome to submit it for the Start & Rules if you think something is not clear. In this way, Players shape what future Players may need to know.

Post Date: Mon Jul 22, 2019 - 3:55:26 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

A pause from Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion to share learning from past times:
HistoricToday is: 22nd July (GMT), in history on the 22nd of July, 1952 AD the following death happened:
Antonio Maria Valencia: Composer, dies at 49

Sponsored Links:

Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Top 20 Posters

1. Stormbreaker - 24 (34.29%)
2. News - 12 (17.14%)
3. Livdera - 8 (11.43%)
4. ROK Harker - 6 (8.57%)
5. Stacia - 4 (5.71%)
6. Krusten - 3 (4.29%)
7. JB - 2 (2.86%)
8. Helixstorm - 2 (2.86%)
9. Opinion - 2 (2.86%)
10. Seraphina - 1 (1.43%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 20 Hr(s). 59 Mins.
11. Persephone - 1 (1.43%)
12. Wizard - 1 (1.43%)
13. Telly - 1 (1.43%)
14. Vegan - 1 (1.43%)
15. Quiet - 1 (1.43%)
16. Prodigy - 1 (1.43%)

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By JB 1.2 Day(s) Ago Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Discuss  Are People Born Gay Gay By Choice Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By Telly 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: love How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Alextcooper 2nd Jul, 2019 - 3:21pm Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Workman 16th May, 2019 - 12:51am Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Workman 16th May, 2019 - 12:45am Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By Vegan 6th Mar, 2019 - 6:14pm Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By Odessa 17th Jan, 2019 - 4:03pm Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By News 22nd Dec, 2018 - 8:43pm Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!