Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 216 of 258

Major Addition: The element of choosing your - Page 216 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Aug, 2019 - 3:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
7th Aug, 2019 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 216

I have simplified communications and rewards into a set amount based on Player submissions. For instance, well written submissions will get a standard amount as compared to poorly written ones which may still be entered in the ROK II world. The same is true fr finding bugs or issues with the logical flow of the story.

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2019 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small Update: Advanced Players controlling armies in combat will only see units with recruits when using a mobile so it is not bogged down by many boxes of possible military types that are not filled.

14th Aug, 2019 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

All of the clans except Monarchy say "Disabled" but also "Accepting Recruits." Are we able to join the others?

14th Aug, 2019 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 216 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

You should be able to join any Clan that isn't closed. If there is one that you want to join and cannot then please use the Bug Report button the page of that Clan.

15th Aug, 2019 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

It took a lot of strategy to get to level 9 but I am really happy to get there today. Sapphire deserves it! Maybe I will soon be looking at armies like my friends Krusten, Hunter and Wizard *wink*.

15th Aug, 2019 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

That's cool Stacia. I remember when I got to nine way back when *smile* Its lots easier at lower levels but takes more time as you get to the top of the food chain.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Aug, 2019 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 216

New Structure: The Hobbit Nook is now open in Llafair.

We are still working on the Llafair Brothel which will be opened at a later date.

21st Aug, 2019 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 216

Major Addition: The element of choosing your own Dungeon Master has been added to the game. At some point you will be given the option. The term "Dungeon Master" has also been added to the Player's Manual.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,