Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 217 of 258

Well yeah but isn't that what the - Page 217 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Aug, 2019 - 12:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
22nd Aug, 2019 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 217

How do you use a Familiar's Glow Shield power? I tried to use it in combat but there was no active link. The rank is 1.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2019 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Did you have enough manitou to power your familiar? Familiars need manitou as well as the training in order to do something you ask them.

22nd Aug, 2019 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Yes I had over 20 MP. There just wan't a button or hyperlink for the Shield. It looked like other powers were usable I just had not trained them.

22nd Aug, 2019 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 217 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small Update:

* New Characters get 3 default Skills.
* New requested Titles have been added to the available choices when creating a Title for your Character.

Telly, that option is not available at present. I have added a Tip Box to the Familiar's Combat page to explain.

27th Aug, 2019 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Are you able to change your aura or is it always the same from the beginning?

27th Aug, 2019 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Your Character's Aura is your Character's philosophy about life… that is not something you change easily. Only if offered in game can you do it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Aug, 2019 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 217

Man it really sucks when you start developing a solid story for your character but killed off in a lame way.

28th Aug, 2019 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 217

Well yeah but isn't that what the resurrection bit it is for? If this were real tabletop you wouldn't even get that option unless you have a pushover for a Dungeon Master.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,