Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 218 of 258

Because if I do Atonement then I lose 1 Soul, - Page 218 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2019 - 8:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
28th Aug, 2019 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 218

Ya I would have done that but I didn't have enough points to resurrect my character though.

Sponsored Links:
28th Aug, 2019 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Yeah and…? Go and get some then.

Another topic its cool to see the options with the elements from the hobbit in Llafair. When can we expect to be able to mix them together?

28th Aug, 2019 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I wonder if master Wizard is looking to create a bomb with new found elements? *laugh* I hope you at least listened to the instructors during chemistry.

3rd Sep, 2019 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 218 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

So I was just checking some characters and saw someone on level seven and its only their FIRST ressurection and I'm like what am I doing wrong. *laugh*.

3rd Sep, 2019 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Whomever you're referring to probably played more than one time so they have a better idea how to avoid trouble *wink* Just follow your advisor, their word is good.

3rd Sep, 2019 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

That was probably me. It's actually my second death for this character but I got in good with my deity and the first death was negated. However, as Wizard said, it is like my fourth character so each time I learn something about survival… never had one this high level before so I got into a jam with a giant who killed me.

Speaking of which, here is a question… if I don't do Atonement, will the giant come back at full strength in a future battle, or the strength at the end of my last battle with it? I was so close…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Sep, 2019 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 218

A better question might be why wouldn't you do atonement and risk what you're asking?

3rd Sep, 2019 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 218

Because if I do Atonement then I lose 1 Soul, and I likes my Soul, it makes me money! So, if I can beat the return of the giant I would rather risk it.

Also I am bold yet foolhardy.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,