Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 219 of 258

Small Update: Although, the code was in place, - Page 219 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Sep, 2019 - 10:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
3rd Sep, 2019 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 219

Greetings, I thought I'd come to check to see what the progress of Ruler of Kings 2 is and otherwise try to become more active since the time I used to play Dungeons & Dragons here. How is everyone?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Sep, 2019 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Well I answered the question for myself. Fortune favored the bold, in this case! Now to pick on enemies my own size…

3rd Sep, 2019 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Telly, sometimes its like that and other times its not.

Thomas, I don't know how far back you've missed but you can always go through these pages and see what's been added.

4th Sep, 2019 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Page 219 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Next question… what determines whether a spell is successfully cast? I had the needed MP, Magick 10, and 1 level of Inflame. But when I tried to cast it said I could not get the enemy off my back to cast the spell. What do I have to train to get my spells to work?

4th Sep, 2019 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

How can this be your fourth character? I just have the one. Have you been playing for a very long time?

4th Sep, 2019 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Telly, yell you can always think about what makes you faster before combat starts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Sep, 2019 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 219

Replying to: Adventure: no not very long. But I was probing the game by taking lots of chances and exploring a lot, so I died a lot and I rarely resurrected. Instead I started new characters to apply what I was learning. The advantage being in a more careful choice of skills because they are limited by Mind (Although it's not a harsh limit but I did hit it). And also choice of Profession which is done at character creation and affected the rate at which I got gold especially at low levels. Plus I love making characters… so that's a personal choice.

Replying to: Wizard: thanks I think I get what I'm supposed to do.

5th Sep, 2019 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 219

Small Update: Although, the code was in place, I did not activate the ability to carry items on your waist or in your sack. This has been done now and placement is 'smarter'. For instance, you wouldn't throw bottles of precious liquid into a sack so only your backpack and wait belt will be used for elixirs. Your sack can take non-magical items within reason.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,