Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 220 of 258

Good to know thanks! Two questions: - Page 220 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Sep, 2019 - 4:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
14th Sep, 2019 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 220

Can you make it so smiths buy armor that they don't make? Maybe for scrap metal? It is hard to sell armor, you have to use a lot of turns going back and forth between towns and in the case of Dark Regions cross dangerous territory with no armor.

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2019 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Want to make gold the easy way eh? I remember someone asking something along these lines before and the response was like "Merchant of kings" *laugh*.

14th Sep, 2019 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Well no, just want to recoup some of what I spent on my old armor. The smiths do buy back armor if its the same type they sell, but at a big reduction. Which makes sense. Also, if you buy and equip new armor, the old armor sits in your inventory in that location forever.

14th Sep, 2019 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 220 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Wizard, remember Gwynedd? I believe the plan was to make the merchant part of this game fit in to ROK so that they could be a merchant of kings as well *wink*.

14th Sep, 2019 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Gwynedd looks fun but I guess went inactive a while ago along with the other cool Play By Post people started.

18th Sep, 2019 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

If you found your own clan, do you start at rank 0 in that clan? And if so, is advancement the same, where you're given random skillchecks in a wide variety of skills?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Sep, 2019 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 220

If you have your own clan then you're the warlord. You give orders you don't receive them so no special skills needed.

19th Sep, 2019 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 220

Good to know thanks! Two questions:

How do you drink Increase Stature elixirs? I don't see a link in my Inventory or the explore menu.

Also do I need to own a fort before I can recruit an army? I have my crest and insignia.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,