Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 23 of 258

Ah ha, I am highest in Skills! Now - Page 23 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Jul, 2016 - 5:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
24th Jul, 2016 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 23

I'm level 1 now, I'm catching up and will beat those ahead of me. wink.gif To accomplish this I did a lot of jobs after the quest. By sleeping early I could check back and do a job more often but that leads me to something you might want to add in - email notification. I know we get messages for other things but I mean reminders when our character has gotten up.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2016 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hunter, Email notification sounds reasonable will add it to a future update.

I am also going to include a trained animal or Familiar into the mix that can assist with combat. That should add an aspect to ROK II that will also include the responsibility for the welfare of the creature.

I am about to work on the military aspects of ROK II; Barracks, Army, and so forth for those who wish to start raising it when its time to conquer.

Before I start that I think I need to pause and work on some things to tighten loose strings;

1. Credits - I will be introducing a dynamic credits page for all our sites which also includes those that contribute to ROK II's Archives, artists, and so forth.

2. Tutorial - At first ROK II was easy to navigate but now the Town is large and still growing. For a first timer it will seem overwhelming. I hope to create a page with screen shots. Ultimately I need to create a short film about it (Later).

3. Travel - The Town is actually one of a number of other places you will be able to travel to. So far you have been doing business in The Town, but is it the same in Anglesey or Gwynedd or Preston? Having this in place will also help me to tie down the location of objects. For instance, you cannot use something that is at your home in another city.

4. More Combat Options - I need to enable Spells, Healing and the use of potions to heal while on a Quest.

27th Jul, 2016 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

So many skills to learn yet so little time in each day, laughs.

Still as time goes on I can say I'm seeing Jonathan more and more developing into what will be for all intents and purposes a bard. Which admittedly is quite appropriate given how I have envisioned the character becoming.

Music, drama, history, magician, and magick will all be fair focuses as time goes on, as too reflexes to avoid damage. The last I we will see about maxing out as soon as possible.

Oh, and the quests. I will need to put at least some, particularly since I cannot learn magick or etiquette unless I 'm gaining levels. Admittedly I also have to remind myself that he is supposed to become the ruler of kings not simply some talented and charming vagabond.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Jul, 2016 - 1:53am

27th Jul, 2016 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Page 23 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Time does go by fast if you're just tinkering with skills and jobs. The quests is where the action takes place. They have been a huge boost for my character.

I like the idea of a familiar to help out in combat.

27th Jul, 2016 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Yes, I will probably need start questing in the next few turns anyway… as I have nearly blown through all the wealth I had Jonathon acquire today in gold and pretty pebbles.

I do have a 10 in both Body and Mind now, so that is nice. Also a 5 in Reflexes and a 4 in Run, so that should be helpful in avoiding harm in conflict.

Perhaps I can donate again next paycheck, then start training up skills again.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Jul, 2016 - 3:41am

27th Jul, 2016 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

So I finished my first quest, it could have gone better. I now realize for the time being it is very important for Jonathon to completely avoid conflict given how little HP he has and his current combat ability.

Since I was directed to do so here, I ask will there be ways of decreasing a penalized leadership, or perhaps simply remove the penality gained?

Also, any plans for allowing one to change their bad aura to a good or at least neutral aura? Admittedly this would mean that one would need to change a bit of who they are, given how I currently understand auras so perhaps I am mistaken.

Lastly, thank you for providing an option to restore a character and that it takes one back to the part of the quest left off after being killed. I understand that it is part of the game that one can lose their character, that one has to restart if their character dies, but making it so that this doesn't happen on the very first quest is appreciated!

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Jul, 2016 - 5:16pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jul, 2016 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 23

ROK II Updates

* Made a short tutorial to help first time Players. Feel free to submit explanations that you think need to be there. There is a button to it in The Town and in the Tips section.

* Created the Credits page (Works for all our sites as well) which dynamically acknowledges those that contributed to ROK II.

Working On Next

From my last Post, my next task will be Travel between allied cities. This will expose everyone to more than just The Town as well as more items for purchase and Services too! Interconnection between other Role-playing Games will also be realized, for example "Gwynedd Role-playing Game".

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
... Or perhaps simply remove the penality gained

Yes, just not yet. Leadership will be important when the Army feature is ready or no one will follow you.

international QUOTE
... Any plans for allowing one to change their bad aura to a good or at least neutral aura?

I wanted to do that via the Temple and Thieves Guild but to do so would involve some sacrifices on the Character's part. It will take some thought. I will add it to my do list but not until current projects are done.

international QUOTE
Lastly, thank you for providing an option to restore a character…

No problem, at low levels this is available as a jump start, but as your Character becomes high level there will be less of this extra aide.

27th Jul, 2016 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 23

Ah ha, I am highest in Skills!

Now I need to continue improving Jonathon's variaty of skills and their expertise. Keeping highest Soul and gaining highest in Skills and Skill Levels, that is my goal.

Who knows, I may even see to him becoming a jack of all skills, while mastering a few. Hmm, if only I could donate some more.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Jul, 2016 - 5:43pm

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,