Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 221 of 258

It didn't really go inactive, we took - Page 221 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Sep, 2019 - 12:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
22nd Sep, 2019 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 221

Small Updates:

1. Going up Clan Rank also makes your Leadership go up. Tasks related to assassination added.
2. Mind above 18 does have limits and is no longer limitless.
3. Other minor issues have been fixed based on Player submissions / additions.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Sep, 2019 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small Update: Fixed bug and wording about using Invoke during Combat.

international QUOTE (Telly)
How do you drink Increase Stature elixirs?

When in a city/village unequip and select "Use Item".

24th Sep, 2019 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Small Update:

1. During Character creation the Dungeon Master may approve a Character's Journal but forget to approve the Character and vice versa, This may cause a new Player to be confused as to how to move forward in the game so there have been added error messages to contact the Dungeon Master about it.

2. On the Submit Bugs form that check box you have to agree to might be a little annoying so it is automatically checked for you from the start.

24th Sep, 2019 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 221 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Could you add the player character's current HP, MP to the Explore screen? If I check them on my Character Sheet it makes me explore my current square again when I am done.

24th Sep, 2019 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I just open a new window for my character sheet that way its always available when I need it.

26th Sep, 2019 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Is anyone noticing that a certain someone has reached level 11 already! So we have someone else for the Willow Pass, maybe?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Sep, 2019 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 221

A certain someone has been hoping to experience a museum portal! It looked like the Willow Pass thread went inactive right when I was ready to try, so I moved on.

One other question: is the Nightmare Dungeon in the Dark Region an active part of the game? I am not asking for hints to unlock it. I just want to make sure it's unlockable before I try to figure out how.

26th Sep, 2019 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 221

It didn't really go inactive, we took a break. We felt that it would be good to get more people involved with different skills or at least develop our own before we ended up in a dungeon we could not get out of.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,