Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 222 of 258

Name: Jaden Country: Title: Age Comments: - Page 222 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2019 - 1:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
26th Sep, 2019 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 222

international QUOTE (Telly)
One other question: is the Nightmare Dungeon in the Dark Region an active part of the game?

I believe JB hasn't completed it yet. I think its on his ROK "To do" list.

Sponsored Links:
26th Sep, 2019 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Ok, any advice on skills that I should brush up on if I were to join?

29th Sep, 2019 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Well this is embarrassing but actually I guess I won't be joining Willow Pass. I decided to check out the orc lands and died. My petition was denied and I don't have the FP or the time or money to get enough. Anyway someday I am sure I will start a new character. Bye for now!

1st Oct, 2019 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Page 222 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

*laugh* Replying to: Telly I was waiting for that to happen when I saw the speed you were going.

28th Oct, 2019 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I do not know if this was suggested before but a couple of good things to add might be; having a nemesis and a rating for writing like a badge or something.

28th Oct, 2019 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I actually have thought about having those before. I may add them if there is more interest by the majority.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Oct, 2019 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 222

I second those and possibly an arena where we can engage other players in combat if they so dare to have an early death. *evil laugh*.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2019 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 222

Name: Jaden

Title: Age

Comments: I loveee reading and fantasy the most. I am 12 and almost 13 so I was wondering if I can play this or wait til I'm 13 or more. I love reading and Role-playing Games but never could find a decent online game. I even read part of Homer and it was easy. I am told I'm very mature for my age. Should I play or wait if wait how long? I totally understand if I have to wait.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,