Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 224 of 258

What are you looking for exactly? Best way - Page 224 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Dec, 2019 - 9:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
26th Dec, 2019 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 224

The patrol is a task that you need to prepare for like most things in the game; good armor, good class build up, skills that make you hard to beat down and things like that.

Sponsored Links:
27th Dec, 2019 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Yea, just went up a level and looks like a certain popular lady is out if commission so I'm top of the ladder *wink*.

27th Dec, 2019 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Not for long about being in the lead. Congrats on getting to level 14, I remember when I got there a very long time ago *wink*.

27th Dec, 2019 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 224 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I’ve been reading through both of your character histories, trying to glean useful information on staying alive. Interesting and amusing.

27th Dec, 2019 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Oh you mean you've been cheating. *laugh* I've done the same but I found that there is a lot that doesn't seem to apply or I can't figure what they're talking about because I didn't encounter it in the game.

27th Dec, 2019 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

You will need to be careful what is about the game and our personal added history to throw the rest of you off course *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Dec, 2019 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 224

I hadn’t considered it as cheating until now. Hmm. I had best change my aura to ‘more evil than bhut jalokia curry’. How else do you obtain information that’s specific to your character that is more accurate than the townsfolk? Ask at the tavern?
I figured some of the entries, especially from the early days, had been superseded in game by updates anyway.

27th Dec, 2019 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 224

What are you looking for exactly? Best way to stay alive is to read all that is offered to you and not overlook anything. Its easy to get complacent in ROK II but you should play like if you were around a tabletop in my opinion.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,