Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 225 of 258

Very kind of you. What constitutes a high - Page 225 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Dec, 2019 - 4:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
27th Dec, 2019 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 225

I have never played around a tabletop, so am not sure how that translates to here.
I’m a detail driven person, I’m always striving to research the mechanics of a situation before I apply it. In ROK, I’ve just been trying to click on everything in order to learn.
For example: appropriate levels, equipment, or skills required for a given task/assignment. I’m spending a long time deliberating trying to insure my character is good enough ™, before I snap and just roll the dice and hope for the best as I don’t know what is right or wrong.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2019 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Clicking on everything to learn is a pretty good start. Just don't click on the wrong things. The tip boxes have good info too so don't ignore those. If you haven't played around a tabletop then I can only give you this advice. Just imagine if it were you, what would you do to prepare. Look at your character sheet a lot and see if you're capable. You get a good idea by how you do in combat. If the town bully spins you easy then don't even think about a dungeon or the plains.

28th Dec, 2019 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

That is fair advice, I should focus more on combat in town to get an idea of where I sit for now. Thank you.

Also: Are ranged weapons very useful? How do they work regarding simultaneous carriage of melee weapons? What about spears being dual use?
After chatting with Morwood, the shield maker, and his brothers being liked by arrows, are ranged or two handed weapons even worth it?

28th Dec, 2019 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Page 225 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Even in town there are some seriously tough creatures so don't think everything in town is easy. If you upgraded then you'd have access to some hidden areas as well which gives you the edge.

Try equipping weapons in your hands and see how your character sheet changes, that's what I do to get the best combination. No, I won't be sharing my best combination *laugh*.

28th Dec, 2019 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thank you. Yes. Those giant spiders are a pain. I haven’t tried going after the giant ant but I have a feeling I’ll need anti-venom. I’ve only hit level three, so I might continue low level quests until I hit level four.

28th Dec, 2019 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Wizard those are some really good tips. I'm always amazed at the depth of the character sheet in this game. There is lots to track and being tracked for you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2019 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 225

I don't mind helping my fellow adventurers at the beginning but at higher levels you're on your own. *laugh*.

28th Dec, 2019 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 225

Very kind of you. What constitutes a high level, so we know when to expect the flow of good advice to shut off?

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,