Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 226 of 258

Apologies if this was answered earlier but - Page 226 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Dec, 2019 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
28th Dec, 2019 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 226

Le groan. Death at the hands of a dark elf. The healing elixirs couldn’t heal fast enough, and my weapon couldn’t do enough damage even though it hit him more than he hit me. Another character down.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2019 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Usually the first couple of levels. Also be careful sharing lots of details about what you encounter in the game.

28th Dec, 2019 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Lots of armor, good weapon and skills to back it up and you should be good to go.

28th Dec, 2019 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 226 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

My problem is I had good armour, a good weapon, and good skills for my level. Untouchable by everything I faced, except that last.

28th Dec, 2019 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Then not quite as untouchable as you thought. That's why I said before that its easy to get complacent in the game.

28th Dec, 2019 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

No matter how good you think you are just know there is something out there waiting to beat you down.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2019 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 226

Someone mentioned earlier to be careful talking about what was seen within the game. Obviously it is the culture here that it is frowned upon, but why is this so?

29th Dec, 2019 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 226

Apologies if this was answered earlier but I chose farmer as a profession and can't find any farming jobs. Do they exist? Thanks.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,