Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 227 of 258

You should always make sure your character - Page 227 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Jan, 2020 - 11:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
29th Dec, 2019 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 227

Derphantom it says not to do that in the rulers of the game.

Spruance, can't say never chose farming for my character.

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2020 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Server Transition: As mentioned here: End Of 2019 Server Software Change some of the site was inaccessible since yesterday evening while we made some changes. The ROK II home page Ruler of Kings II Text Role-playing Game Solo Play by Post was also down but is now back up. Thanks for your patience and you can resume playing your Character.

31st Dec, 2020 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Thank you, JB. Appreciate the hard work you put into maintaining this site for the community.

4th Jan, 2020 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Page 227 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I decided to take my time and create a new character for the new year. I've also promised myself to take notes and approach the game like a puzzle to be solved instead of just pressing buttons wherever and whenever.

6th Jan, 2020 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Sometimes new Players do not realize that there are Threads that cover different aspects of ROK II outside of the Character Journals. This new link: Unique ROK II Text Role-playing Game Topics shows only ROK II Threads that are NOT about Characters. You can access this via the ROK II menu or the Board option.

9th Jan, 2020 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Small Updates: The Market now teaches Peasant Skills. I have made the header take up less room on very small mobile phone screen sizes by making some things not show / smaller.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jan, 2020 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 227

What's the best way to handle being thrown in jail and what really causes it?

10th Jan, 2020 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 227

You should always make sure your character has enough gold to pay tax and the upkeep for your Abode, if you have one. If your Character is incarcerated then you either have to wait out the time then immediately get a job to earn gold or use FP to convert to gold to pay your bail.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,