Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 228 of 258

Small Enhancement: Below large text boxes - Page 228 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2020 - 4:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
12th Jan, 2020 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 228

JB, it's a new year, how essential is the second part of the Dark Region's dungeon to progression in the game?

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2020 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I get the hint Krusten. Yes, I have to do that. It is essential to progress as a Ruler but not for game play. Do not worry about it. That Dungeon will come, but when it does you will need to ensure you are going in like a battle tank so continue to build up your Character even though she is the highest on the block.

12th Jan, 2020 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

That sounds like it is scary maybe even a deathtrap where our character will face the impossible. *bites nails*.

12th Jan, 2020 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 228 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Nothing will be impossible that you can't be prepared for. As I am on that note I want remind players that while monsters, traps, and the 'enemy' as a whole may have one avenue for attackā€¦ Players have a whole arsenal: hiring NPCs, Skills specialization, ability to armor up, get special weapons, Spells and Class training. The advantage.... Let me repeat, the advantage is always with the Player in ROK II.

13th Jan, 2020 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

What JB is saying is true. The times my character died was when I took unnecessary risks and chances that I shouldn't of taken.

15th Jan, 2020 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Lots Of Tavern Notifications: In an effort to fix a double Email error the server inadvertently started sending out many duplicate Emails. If you got flooded please delete those. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jan, 2020 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 228

So that is what that was about. I thought maybe the tavern was giving drinks out for free *wink*.

23rd Jan, 2020 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 228

Small Enhancement: Below large text boxes is a character counter to help you keep track of meeting text requirements. It also provides information about the amount of words, sentences, paragraphs as well as how long it would take others to read it. This will be useful during Character creation, Journal and Advisor entries.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,