Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 229 of 258

It does talk about the age but I have placed - Page 229 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Feb, 2020 - 1:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
16th Feb, 2020 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 229

Update: You can now equip all Reverse Poison and Avoid Sleep potions.

The Players' Manual has been updated with an explanation about being Poisoned as well as how Sleep affects Combat.

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2020 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

What about getting back to the scenario with the demon woman and the dungeon below the village?

17th Feb, 2020 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I thought those of us that started that adventure forgot about it. What happened with it?

18th Feb, 2020 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 229 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

The last group wanted to wait to see if any would join in but those that planned to had their Characters killed. After that there was no more talk about it but really you do not have to wait for anyone. You can head back to the Llafair Museum anytime you like.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2020 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hello, may I ask if my character at this stage of description is still 16 years of age?

Thanks,
Treelord.

24th Feb, 2020 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Yes, you start out at 16 and then increase in age as you make choices in the game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Feb, 2020 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 229

JB, maybe at the part where they enter their character you can put that they are STILL 16 so it is clear that no significant time has gone by.

26th Feb, 2020 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 229

It does talk about the age but I have placed emphasis on it in Character creation. Also…

Small update: Age conversion is shown on Character Sheet so you can see your Character's Age equivalency for other Races.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,