Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 230 of 258

I like the new update to the character sheet - Page 230 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Mar, 2020 - 8:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
19th Mar, 2020 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 230

With all the talk that is going on with the coronavirus maybe you should add in a corona monster! If you get hit by it symptoms don't show up until two weeks later! Imagine checking your character one day and you get a message that he can't breathe properly so hit points go down *wink*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2020 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

This is probably a very simple question and I feel like an idiot having to ask it but how exactly do you choose a dungeon Master? I've looked everywhere and I can't figure it out.

24th Mar, 2020 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

When you click on your Character Sheet button you will be told to choose one from a list that is shown to you.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2020 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 230 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Name: Joshua

Title: Choosing a Dungeon Master

Comments: I'm curious what choosing a dungeon master does? Are they NPCs or staff from the game that proves your posts and journal entries? I've played the game before and I didn't die but lost interest after the only tasks that I could appear to have been the ones about making videos to promote ROK, which left a bad taste in my mouth. They were assignments from Lady Fluke I believe.

25th Mar, 2020 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Really, in my opinion what you are asking is said in the game. The Dungeon Masters are the ones that oversee your submissions outside of what ROK does automatically. It sounds to me like you want someone to tell you what to choose which essentially takes the fun out of everything not only for yourself but for everyone else. If you think that Lady Fluke's tasks are all there is to the game then I think you need to spend a lot more time actually reading the game rather than just clicking random buttons.

31st Mar, 2020 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Small Updates:

* When in places like the Tavern you can now click on the Avatar of a Character to see the Character's description so you can know how best to interact with them.

* There is a new ROK II Screenshots Topic about: Screenshots.page.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Mar, 2020 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 230

Small Update

I have added the following to the Player Manual: Travel as well as updated the tips on Character Sheet so people can better understand how they work.

In the background, now that I have a little more time because of the pandemic I have been working on something special that I will release soon. I am doing a lot of testing now but it will certainly personalize every new Character's options.

31st Mar, 2020 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 230

I like the new update to the character sheet tip:

international QUOTE
This explains why sometimes you click on the Character Sheet button and instead of getting your Character Sheet you get some kind of action that needs to be performed. Yeah, that's the oh, so that's why that happens moment.

That did explain a lot for me because sometimes I would click on my character sheet and constantly get all these other screens!

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,