Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 24 of 258

I like this game! I did not play it - Page 24 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2016 - 11:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
28th Jul, 2016 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 24

This game is totally cool. Those bat swarms have been getting too close for my liking. Ive already died twice and if it weren't for the FP I didn't spend since I've been a memeber I would be looking for a new character.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2016 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

It is very good though I must learn to prepare better for a journey as it cost me my life as I made many mistakes in starting the character.

28th Jul, 2016 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Surprisingly I made it through the labyrinth, even able to fight off rat dogs and bats much unexpectedly, but I am now healing up to full HP before trying again… And training skills.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Jul, 2016 - 3:36pm

28th Jul, 2016 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 24 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I could probably use some more skill training because I have been going on the quests without much planning but I should know better.

28th Jul, 2016 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

One possible disadvantage I think I may be putting myself through is the fact I am picking many skills that I don't believe JB has programmed into the game yet to be of use.

Languages, Drama, Music, and Geography. Heck I have a 10 in Calligraphy and Mesmerize that I trained up earlier before the first quest, not sure if I'll ever be able to put either of those to use any time soon. Laughs.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Jul, 2016 - 3:43pm

28th Jul, 2016 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Okay going through the Labyrinth the second time did not turn out well. It was taking at least twice as many turns as last time and I frustratingly came upon like five bats swarms… my character is now in Limbo until I can gather together the forum points I need to resurrect him.

Given how I have invested real money into Jonathon at this point, I definitely do not want to lose him if I have a choice in the matter. I will start posting elsewhere to try to build up forum points, but I may just have to wait until I get some more money so I can offer another donation.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Jul, 2016 - 12:03am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jul, 2016 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 24

Yeah, I learned the hard way that its best to have a reserve of FP before your character goes on a quest and dies. Also, before you go make sure and heal up. I'm looking forward to carrying some kind of healing potion but I'll bet they're really expensive.

2nd Aug, 2016 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 24

I like this game! I did not play it regularly. I started a character when it first came out and only just now revisited it and can't believe how its grown!

Sad to say my character already died in the labyrinth but I had enough FP for a quick fix. I think some way of recovering HP during a battle is a must! Thanks for the game.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,