Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 232 of 258

Updates The Preamble to Players' Manual - Page 232 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th May, 2020 - 1:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
24th Apr, 2020 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 232

My advisor tells me to go to the 'house of sorrows' and I can't find it anywhere? Am I blind?

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2020 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Lights, I've been there before. I don't want to talk about the specifics but try looking for it in the place where you will normally look for places in a town.

JB, now you have me wondering about all that gold I'm carrying on. *biting nails*.

24th Apr, 2020 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Lightsabove, there was a bug in the code. You should see it now in the list of places to visit in the Town. Also, keep in mind that not everyone gets the same communications from their Advisor so if you think something is amiss please use the submit bug button at the bottom of the ROK II page in question.

24th Apr, 2020 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 232 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I am getting my character very close to level 16 and was wondering how we all should celebrate seeing that I am the pseudo Ruler of Kings at the moment *wink*.

25th Apr, 2020 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

You could give the rest of us a chance to be at the top of your 'rulership', how about that?

27th Apr, 2020 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Go ahead and try I am not stopping you. Plus it can't be all bad since I'm not the top of the gold owners association of the most wealthiest in ROK. *laugh*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st May, 2020 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 232

Small Update

Recently, two new Players joined and instead of reading the requirements of the game started to flippantly send info to the Dungeon Masters that were constantly being rejected but that didn't stop them from trying to repeat the process over and over. Therefore, the following was added:

1. When a Character is set to be abandoned the Character will be locked until the Dungeon Master can look it over. Therefore, Players will not be able to access the game until then.

2. A fifth choice has been added to the Death screen (When Character dies) allowing disgruntled Players and spammers to immediately delete their Membership in the Community.

I will also be working on making the Character creation process a little more involved so Players who are only merely curious rather than serious can have more clear options about their wish to continue.

4th May, 2020 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 232

Updates

The Preamble to Players' Manual also known as "Rules & Start" will have a more involved format to ensure that new Players, unfamiliar with ROK II, can understand what they are getting into before creating a Character. This involves explanation options and even a short test. It may seem excessive, but there are a lot of people attempting to create accounts and Characters using gibberish. There is a couple of other elements that were added to Character creation that will be revealed when that process is encountered.

The Draconian Race has been added based on some Players love for the Dungeons & Dragons version of Drangonborn. However, Draconians are not directly born from dragons but do have dragon blood in their veins. This brings the Race count to 10.

The Dragon Language Skill has been added.

Now that these have been added I can return to the finishing of the Adventure Tasks module.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,