Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 233 of 258

It is always a bit frustrating when you're - Page 233 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th May, 2020 - 3:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
4th May, 2020 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 233

I am starting a new character, and I really do enjoy the introduction even more! It made me stop and take a moment to think through what I was doing even at the start, which is a great thing to have. Good idea for that!

Sponsored Links:
7th May, 2020 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Today I did something stupid I knew my character would be too weak to survive any kind of combat. But the temptation where to strong and a spider killed [Wynne] he is resurrected.

But he probably have a phobia for spiders now (Laugh).

7th May, 2020 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Lightsabove, I suspect that was for all the people joining but don't actually get what the game is about.

Deathtongue, we've all been there the curiosity kills us… literally!

8th May, 2020 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

Page 233 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hello I am trying to role-play the actual game a lot.

So I only want to get the skills that makes sense Wynne would get at this time and at his age. 

I'm trying to [role-play] Wynne as maybe a warrior priest kind of thing.

So for example it does not make sense that he would Get a job as an apprentice in a smithy or something.

I picked the artist profession for him so I try to find creative jobs for him. But I find it hard to make money this way and I wanted to ask if it even is possibly to play the game like this.

Or if I just should do the most efficient way I find to make money.

Never played anything like this and I know only a little of Dungeons & Dragons.

8th May, 2020 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

If your character's secondary skill is an artist then look for jobs surrounding that you don't have to do something you aren't trained to do plus I don't even think you will be allowed to. The real gold comes in any kind of quest but make sure you are equipped for it.

8th May, 2020 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

international QUOTE (Deathtongue)
I picked the artist profession for him so I try to find creative jobs for him. But I find it hard to make money this way…

This was kind of funny because I'm pretty sure that artists always find making money hard. You weren't expecting to become rich paining portraits I hope. *laugh*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th May, 2020 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 233

I have decided to play a character I have not really played at all - EVIL! I'm interested to see what comes with that aura.

9th May, 2020 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 233

It is always a bit frustrating when you're trying to give an old man his medicine and he decides to run you through in thanks. But such is life. Or, well, death, I suppose…

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,