Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 234 of 258

As more players joined in I felt it necessary - Page 234 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th May, 2020 - 11:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
9th May, 2020 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 234

(Laugh) this is true Krusten, I think that I got a little bit confused, trying to make up my mind to if I wanted to play it like an simulator or an roleplay game.

In a simulator game I would try to find all the exploits and cheats and since I'm new to role play my mind automatically wanted to go into that mindset.

Reconcile Edited: Deathtongue on 9th May, 2020 - 11:00am

Sponsored Links:
10th May, 2020 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

It feel so wrong playing an evil person! I guess my nature definitely goes more toward good, free, and even a bit bad.

10th May, 2020 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Adventure / Tasks

I have finally added Adventure / Tasks as one of the options in ROK II. This new long awaited addition allows your Character to make inquires about people hiring for a Task. Once hired you can then enter an Adventure at anytime. This will now exist in addition to Assignments and Quests.

You can find the Tasks button via any local Tavern usually labelled as "Adventure / Tasks". To learn more make sure to read the updated Player's Manual entry: ROK II: Helpful Tips: Adventure / Tasks. This new addition took an extensive amount of coding and remains in a growing phase as it needs to have more done with it over time.

11th May, 2020 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 234 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Just tried it and everything worked without any problems.I like how you did the start of it because that's one of the typical ways to find an adventure in a tabletop game.

15th May, 2020 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Just a heads up on what I am working on that will be available soon:

* The ability to view other Characters
* Dark Regions second dungeon adventure.

15th May, 2020 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

The adventure part is really fun! I like the additional personalization of the story, having to write what the adventure is and what is wanted from your character. Another positive review from me!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th May, 2020 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 234

Major Update

I have just finished enhancing the Communications system of ROK II. A lot of code was adjusted so I have added a full explanation to the Player's Manual: Communications. These new additions enables you to:

1. Click on a Character's Avatar and be taken to a peek of their Character rather than just their Journal.

2. An interface that allows you to communicate with other Characters or the Player managing the Character. Some of this will be dependent on your Membership level.

3. Better communications from your Dungeon Master. Rather than a plain text interface the Dungeon Master can link you to things, etc.

4. You can view your Character as someone else to see what they see. This button is now enabled in the Character Sheet.

5. I added the Notes button to the Character options on your Character Sheet just to make navigation easier.

Now, on to the second Dungeon of the Dark Regions.

19th May, 2020 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 234

As more players joined in I felt it necessary to also write these for those interested in better understanding the concept of ROK II:

* ROK II vs Dungeons & Dragons
* MUD vs ROK II
* Choose Your Own Adventure vs ROK II

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,