Hello I need some help I can't figure out how to use elixirs I have read through the manual a couple of times now but I can only find how to equip it not drink it.
What does using a specific strategy mean and what’s the best way to use it?
Deathtongue, that is a good question. Sometimes, I overlook what the Player should know when adding things to the Player's Manual. Therefore, I have just updated the ROK II: Helpful Tips: Equipment page with more detail and examples on that. If it is still unclear please let me know.
Kierano, that is such a vague question I am not sure how to answer it. I will assume that you have read something in the story telling you to come up with a specific strategy? If so, as you play ROK II you make choices all the time. Your choices are part of your strategy to win ROK II. I hope that helps, if not please elaborate more on what you are asking.
Is there a schedule for maintenance or does it happen randomly? Great game by the way I'm appreciating what's there and amazed by what's being planned.
Really, it happens based on a need like the server is slow or some kind of error happened all of which are hard to predict. If it is something major we do try to post a note at the top of the Community's pages to make sure you aren't playing or Posting when it happens.
Besides that I have some really great things happening in the background some of which I will release / mention later today!
The second Dungeon in the Dark Regions has now been completed. Along with this is a new set of code I created which allows me to create very targeted Dungeon Adventures faster. This will add to the diversity of Adventures for Characters.
Since there are so many kinds of Adventures I have updated the Player's Manual: ROK II: Helpful Tips: Adventure / Tasks
Things To Be Added
There have been a few things that have surfaced based on Player actions / requests, so here are some things I will be working on:
1. Emphasis on why a Character thinks or the psychology behind it. For instance, why are they evil or good?
2. Genealogy of Character
3. Character Societal Class based on Community Membership. Basically, a Character can start as low, middle or high classed based on the amount of participation in the Community. It is a reward system for Members who participate in the Community. This will also encourage Players to invest time into their Membership rather than trying to cheat by creating multiple new accounts to start a new Character (Yes, we know it happens).
4. Certain Skills cannot go beyond a certain level if you don't have the core attributes to match. For instance, it is kind of silly to be an expert at the Lift Skill and yet only have a Body that is average.
5. Possible Saving Throws for certain instances. Probably this is one of the missing elements for the ROK II Character Sheet that has its place in tabletop Role-playing Games.
6. An additional conditional 'Resurrection' where you are renewed but all your physical items are lost. Basically, instead of killing you the enemy enslaves or imprisons you. A story will have to be built around your escape.
As always, thanks for your support and Donations. Its helps to keep this game moving forward. Please also let others know about ROK II. The more Players, the more contributors the more the game evolves.
We rest Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion to share infobreak from past years:
Today is: 26th May (GMT), in history on the 26th of May, 1996 AD the following birth happened:
Austin Michael Luciano: Actor (Dante Carlino-Another World)