Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 235 of 258

Scorpio. Run with dog years for now because - Page 235 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th May, 2020 - 4:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
20th May, 2020 - 6:46am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 235

Hello I need some help I can't figure out how to use elixirs I have read through the manual a couple of times now but I can only find how to equip it not drink it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th May, 2020 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

What does using a specific strategy mean and what’s the best way to use it?

20th May, 2020 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Deathtongue, that is a good question. Sometimes, I overlook what the Player should know when adding things to the Player's Manual. Therefore, I have just updated the ROK II: Helpful Tips: Equipment page with more detail and examples on that. If it is still unclear please let me know.

Kierano, that is such a vague question I am not sure how to answer it. I will assume that you have read something in the story telling you to come up with a specific strategy? If so, as you play ROK II you make choices all the time. Your choices are part of your strategy to win ROK II. I hope that helps, if not please elaborate more on what you are asking.

25th May, 2020 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 235 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Is there a schedule for maintenance or does it happen randomly? Great game by the way I'm appreciating what's there and amazed by what's being planned.

25th May, 2020 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Really, it happens based on a need like the server is slow or some kind of error happened all of which are hard to predict. If it is something major we do try to post a note at the top of the Community's pages to make sure you aren't playing or Posting when it happens.

Besides that I have some really great things happening in the background some of which I will release / mention later today!

26th May, 2020 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Dungeon Belzeebub

The second Dungeon in the Dark Regions has now been completed. Along with this is a new set of code I created which allows me to create very targeted Dungeon Adventures faster. This will add to the diversity of Adventures for Characters.

Since there are so many kinds of Adventures I have updated the Player's Manual: ROK II: Helpful Tips: Adventure / Tasks

Things To Be Added

There have been a few things that surfaced based on Player actions / requests, so here are some things I will be working on:

1. Emphasis on why a Character thinks the way they do or the psychology behind it. For instance, why are they evil or good?

2. Genealogy of Character

Done: 3. Character Societal Class based on Community Membership. Basically, a Character can start as low, middle or high classed based on the amount of participation in the Community. It is a reward system for Members who participate in the Community. This will also encourage Players to invest time into their Membership rather than trying to cheat by creating multiple new accounts to start a new Character (Yes, we know it happens).

4. Certain Skills cannot go beyond a certain level if you don't have the core attributes to match. For instance, it is kind of silly to be an expert at the Lift Skill and yet only have a Body that is average.

5. Possible Saving Throws for certain instances. Probably this is one of the missing elements for the ROK II Character Sheet that has its place in tabletop Role-playing Games.

6. An additional conditional 'Resurrection' where you are renewed but all your physical items are lost. Basically, instead of killing you the enemy enslaves or imprisons you. A story will have to be built around your escape.

Done: 7. Age adjustments based on Race.

As always, thanks for your support and Donations. It helps to keep this game moving forward. Please also let others know about ROK II. The more Players, the more contributors the more the game evolves.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th May, 2020 - 9:27am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 235

Just checking over my character sheet and one thing I've noticed is the apparent anomaly in terms of Age.
As an Elf, I seem to have spent 40 years in Town to reach level 2... Whereas a Human character would only have spent 4 years. In game terms that means I've lost out on 36 years of life.
I understand the starting age equivalence, but surely, as the character progresses, his age moves in line with his/her lineage.
I'm guessing there's coding dependencies but if the starting age is identical for all characters.. Ie 16 or 160 or whatever… then that number become the "Count" for whatever follows, rather than just the "16".
Or do I look at it like people refer to Dog Years?
Just wondering.

27th May, 2020 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 235

Scorpio. Run with dog years for now because the addition of race is fairly new so I have not made the adjustment yet. It is not an easy thing to adjust for several races based on all the actions possible in ROK II.

I will add this as something I need to do in a universal way or in other words apply it in specific situations where age is particularly targeted.

Even so, the game makes concessions for age differences and causation regardless of your race as you may or may not have found out.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,