Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 237 of 258

Out of curiosity are there any plans to allow - Page 237 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Jun, 2020 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
31st May, 2020 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 237

When I created my character only human was on the table and there were no race options but that would be interesting to see.

I tried all the Exchanger items and it was cool to collect them all in one go since I qualified in both posts and levels!

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2020 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small Update:

Taverns no longer send Emails to players about activity. Instead, a notification is sent to your Notes interface which takes me to the next update:

Under your Notes you will notice a new space for "Ruckus From Taverns" which will let you know when another Player is 'speaking' in any of the Taverns in Medieval.

3rd Jun, 2020 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Armies Update

Characters that have purchased a small castle can now retain 3,000 troops per Army as opposed to 2,000 for a fort. Characters with Armies shouls also expect an increase in Enemy Armies as well.

7th Jun, 2020 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Page 237 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

New Race: Ponytaur

A new race, Ponytaur, has been added for those who are keen on the pony theme and yet want a Character capable of interacting with other races and of course, becoming the next Ruler of Kings.

Those creating new Characters will see the option. The Town Artist now has a selection of avatars based on this.

10th Jun, 2020 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thanks for the new races specially the ponytaur. I always wanted to create a character based on this race.

14th Jun, 2020 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

There are plans to include the following during Sleep or Training breaks:

1. The ability to play an improved version of ROK I
2. The ability to play an online military board game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jun, 2020 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 237

I am so looking forward to reaching the next level. It will be my highest yet! I don't think I ever played ROK I so that should be interesting.

27th Jun, 2020 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 237

Out of curiosity are there any plans to allow a third class that can be learned at one the guilds? I am talking about having a third class.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,