Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 238 of 258

That is part of the game. There are lots of - Page 238 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Jul, 2020 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
1st Jul, 2020 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 238

I am enjoying this game. I have never played a text based Role-playing Game that causes so much time to pass by and I still haven't discovered a quarter of what I can do. You should emphasize just how big this world is.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2020 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

The Town itself has lots of place but wait til you get to the point where you are riding on a horse to get from one place to the next.

1st Jul, 2020 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I did notice that I could move around outside of the wagon transport but haven't gotten there yet.

1st Jul, 2020 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 238 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Don't rush it, you will get there in time. A lot of new players get excited to see the other parts of the game and end up dying before they get there.

1st Jul, 2020 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Does anyone have some general recommendations about the kind of equipment to buy and equip?

1st Jul, 2020 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Put on your armor, get a good weapon and make sure you have essentials like a backpack and food. If you have an advisor you should get tips about all of that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jul, 2020 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 238

I think I have that covered but then I end up some place where I need something that I don't have.

1st Jul, 2020 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 238

That is part of the game. There are lots of items to choose from but you need to select the right stuff.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,