Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 239 of 258

It looks just as you described. Congrats on - Page 239 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Aug, 2020 - 5:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
19th Jul, 2020 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 239

The exchanger's social offerings is an interesting incentive. Does this happen with each character you create?

Sponsored Links:
19th Jul, 2020 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

From what I saw it seems that it is tied to your membership and that doesn't change so I suspect the offerings won't change either.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2020 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I am finding life difficult with low soul. I musts say I think Soul is far more important as an attribute than I was anticipating.

17th Aug, 2020 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 239 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Shouldn't be considering the amount of offerings at the Palace to make anyone of your core attributes at least average.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2020 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Towns have a rather limited number of job offerings given the large number of professions that players have to choose from. An example is Jeweller. I see no one offering a jeweller specific job.
Maybe I should check out other towns.

19th Aug, 2020 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Iffy, what you are saying sounds "Iffy", sorry couldn't help it. *laugh* Seriously though from your posts it sounds like you aren't really reading the material but passing over things. But here's a tip for you without spelling it out… see all those buttons for each one of the structures in the town? Use all of them and not just select the ones that you think might be cool. Got my drift?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Aug, 2020 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 239

Yea! Just got to level 16 and the symbol for it is very interesting. Is that the tooth of an animal or an orange jade stone with a strange shape?

21st Aug, 2020 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 239

It looks just as you described. Congrats on the new level. I will be there soon as I can find more time to be here to govern my armies. They are a slack bunch without me calling the shots. *wink*.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,