Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 240 of 258

Thanks for that those are both useful. Its - Page 240 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Nov, 2020 - 11:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
21st Aug, 2020 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 240

Krusten, as usual you are showing the rest of us up. I have a feeling you are using one too many wish spells as part of your campaign. *wink*.

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2020 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

If I can get my time on here consistent then I will be right behind Krusten. That's the only that keeps her on top. *wink*.

14th Sep, 2020 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I don't know Wizard, I think Krusten would dispute that your time on here is the "Only" thing that is making her win over the rest of us.

23rd Sep, 2020 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 240 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small Updates

* Ponytaurs do not need a mount to explore. They are their own 'horse' and can leave cities without needing transport or the Riding Skill.

* Soul has a greater connection to "Luck" or "Blessings" and may or may not affect actionable things and outcomes.

25th Sep, 2020 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small Update

Character sheet now has easy to navigate buttons to the various sections within the sheet. Also a handy [Top] access button will be activated when you scroll down. All of this is to facilitate quick movement throughout the Character sheet.

25th Sep, 2020 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Those additions are pretty handy for when I'm using my mobile so thanks for adding that in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Nov, 2020 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 240

Small Update

-- A large metal shield has been introduced at the Town Shield Maker's place.

-- Character count is now shown at the place where you write in the description for new Party Members.

7th Nov, 2020 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 240

Thanks for that those are both useful. Its also been a long time since this thread was updated so its nice to see ROK II is still being updated.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,