Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 242 of 258

Maybe the key is to not be taking assignments - Page 242 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Jan, 2021 - 5:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
21st Nov, 2020 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 242

I am asked to pay for an atonement ritual to please the war gods. Couldn I just go back to the person who killed me and retry the fight? I made some errors on my first fight while exploring the interface.

Sponsored Links:
21st Nov, 2020 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Here is what you can do… don't pay it and see what happens at the next combat round. *grin*.

7th Dec, 2020 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Update:

The Body Guild has two new Skills:Roll and Parry. Ensure to read the Skill descriptions to know what they do.

6th Jan, 2021 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 242 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

This game is a pretty good set up. I was surprised to see a solo text adventure like it.

11th Jan, 2021 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Is there a way to get gold on a more continuous basis? I can’t seem to have enough.

11th Jan, 2021 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

A continuous basis? You mean like a salaried job? There are jobs around but you won't become ruler from it. Anyway the players manual is your friend: ROK II: Helpful Tips: Gold

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2021 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 242

I’ve been having a bit of trouble with my characters. I seem to get all the assignments done then I get to 1 or 2 that kill me. I’m not powerful enough to win and my gold runs out on trainings… Any advice?

27th Jan, 2021 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 242

Maybe the key is to not be taking assignments then? I don't know what level your character is but in the beginning you want to avoid those until you get skills, good equipment and stuff.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,