Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 242 of 242

Here is what you can do… don't - Page 242 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 242 pgs.  238 239 240 241 242 
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 242

I am asked to pay for an atonement ritual to please the war gods. Couldn I just go back to the person who killed me and retry the fight? I made some errors on my first fight while exploring the interface.

Sponsored Links:
1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Here is what you can do… don't pay it and see what happens at the next combat round. *grin*.

Sponsored Links:

Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2020
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,