Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 244 of 258

Yohannes, your question is two parts and although - Page 244 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Apr, 2021 - 3:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
23rd Mar, 2021 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 244

I can say that through what little experience I have of ROK II that this is the game for me! Thanks so much JB.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2021 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

This game has challenged my thinking and problem solving skills in just a few days and I see it improving. On top of that it forces me to express my opinion when I otherwise wouldn't due to backlash from the web. I find this overall experince very encouraging for mental growth and acceptance.

15th Apr, 2021 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hello, I have a question *smile*

When our character dies of old age, will we be able to resurrect the character, or transfer all the (Dead of old age) character's property (Such as cash, abode, armour, etc.) into a new character (Maybe his or her son or daughter)? I'd love to sometimes (Not often, but here and there) donate, but the fact that once my character dies of old age, I will lose my (Dead) character's property is ... Well.

15th Apr, 2021 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 244 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Did you check the manual on Death? I think it answers your questions and from what I've experienced you keep your stuff for death but your stuff is not transferable from one character to the next.

15th Apr, 2021 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Yohannes, I have never heard of a new character inheriting all of the equipment of an old character in any Role-playing Game unless the Dungeon Master specifically planned their game around that.

Ideally, it would be nice but kind of like winning the lottery because a player could simply create one character to get all the winnings for the next character over and over again making your latest character invincible at the start. That would kind of be unfair for the rest of us, right?

15th Apr, 2021 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Hi! Thank you for the answer *smile*

Yes, I did check the manual. The manual also says that my character will most likely reach 40-60 years of age. My original question was what would happen after my character reaches old age and dies of old age? If I can resurrect my character, what age will my character be after being revived? And does that mean that my character can have unlimited years of age (I can keep on resurrecting my character whenever it reaches old age)? Thank you *smile*.

Edit: I was just curious, that's all.

Reconcile Edited: Yohannes on 15th Apr, 2021 - 8:06pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2021 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 244

I can't say what will specifically happen to your character at old age because I think that is different for every character but death is not permanent unless you simply give up the game. That's the best I can tell you so anything more will have to come from JB.

18th Apr, 2021 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 244

Yohannes, your question is two parts and although covered by the Players above I will confirm below:

international QUOTE (Yohannes)
When our character dies of old age, will we be able to resurrect the character…

Yes, the Reaper will give you options.

international QUOTE (Yohannes)
… or transfer all the (Dead of old age) character's property (Such as cash, abode, armour, etc.) into a new character (Maybe his or her son or daughter)?

You cannot transfer the property of a dead Character to a completely new Character.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,