Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 246 of 258

All of the updates are fantastic. What is - Page 246 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Sep, 2021 - 11:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
21st Aug, 2021 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 246

I am curious to see what it is like specially because playing as a ruler will be a different twist in the game.

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2021 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Major Update

Dream State is here which gives you access to the ROK I theme that some of you missed. I just completed the code and writing up the entry in the manual for it here: ROK II: Helpful Tips: Dream State.

You can see from the attachment below that it has a different layout than the typical game play of ROK II and acts as yet another possibility while your Character either Sleeps, Camps or Trains. An explanation of the Key for this is in the Players Manual under the name "Dream State (ROK I)". You will also see the button as an option in Sleeping, Camping or Training.

This is just the beginning and testing phase so more will be added. I still have to do the actual ladder page. Thanks goes to Krusten and Wizard for helping me test in the background.

On another note the layout of the Sleeping, Camping or Training pages has changed a bit to accommodate all these extra actions.

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion (Hover)

26th Aug, 2021 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Great addition to the game JB but I wonder how to go about managing my kingdom if I unfortunately committed my army to battle and lost all.

1st Sep, 2021 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Page 246 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Dream State Update

Options to hire Mercenaries until you can build a Barracks and a way to exchange material gold with ether gold is now possible.

9th Sep, 2021 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small Updates

Dream State has more options and connections to the way your run the Kingdom. As the code is new you may see new additions every now and again.

At the Tavern, Characters have the chance to Drink until Drunk with a purpose. Look for the option with the same name. This fulfills a special request a couple of Players have asked for in the past.

13th Sep, 2021 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Updates

-- Significant updates have been made that can be felt the most during Character creation.

-- Player's Manual has a new entry for new Players located here: More Than One Way Chapter: 1 Foreword, Pg: 2.2 of 4

-- I'm continuing my work on ROK I Dream State add on.

Even though we try our best to test everything if anyone encounters a bug or error or finds themselves stuck please do report it using the support button feature at the bottom of every page of the game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2021 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 246

I just wanted to throw out a comment about the ROK I integration! I love the simplicity of it to pass the sleeping time! It's like a mini game within the game. I also like the drink until drunk mini game!

19th Sep, 2021 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 246

All of the updates are fantastic. What is not so fantastic are those giants, they are killers… literally!

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,