Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 247 of 258

Krusten, thanks for your help with testing - Page 247 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Oct, 2021 - 5:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
26th Sep, 2021 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 247

I really like this game. It keeps me busy and never being bored. It is a very well thought out game. You guys are doing a great job in developing this game for the blind and other people with disabilities.

Sponsored Links:
26th Sep, 2021 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Update

In the Notes section there is a new message box called, "Voice(s) from the Ethereal plane" where you will get important updates about what is going on in your Dream State kingdom.

30th Sep, 2021 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Being In Debt While In Jail

A bug or loop was discovered today while a Character is in jail. Basically, if you did not have enough gold to pay your debt and let time past that debt would inflate exponentially. I have put a cap on the max amount Characters would be in debt.

1st Oct, 2021 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Page 247 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Dream State Update

The structure "Market" has been added to the options of things you can build in your Kingdom.

"Wares" is a resource created by Markets and can be traded as needed.

In the menu, a direct link to the Player's Manual on Dream State has been added.

5th Oct, 2021 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Dream State Update

The Dream State Ladder page has been added. You can see the top Kingdoms based on Score, Food, Gold, etc. We will also add more features to this page as time goes by. However, it can be accessed at anytime, you do not even have to be in the game to view it.

7th Oct, 2021 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Large Dream State Update

I have added a new section called "Mining" which is an overview of natural resources. These resources can be used to build structures or sold as part of your revenue: wood, stone, gems, metal, water and coal.

They will slowly come into play with structures you buy. For instance, to build a house in addition to gold you will need wood.

I have also went into more detail in the Players Manual with regards to Dream State including some FAQ which should make everything easier to understand.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Oct, 2021 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 247

Enjoying all the upgrades. After you're done with ROK I what more are you going to do with ROK II? Any chance of updates to the combat system for armies on the plains? I would like to get that goblin army out of the way once and for all *laugh*.

8th Oct, 2021 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 247

Krusten, thanks for your help with testing and I do have that scheduled. I want to tackle Future Earth so I plan to make the army battles the next big upgrade before doing that.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,