Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 248 of 258

Hopefully we will also see some indication - Page 248 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Jan, 2022 - 11:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
10th Oct, 2021 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 248

Dream State Ranks

Ranks are now calculated automatically and will show up among your other stats for your Kingdom. Unlike levels your Rank can go up or down based on your Kingdom's score.

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2021 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Dream State Updates

Armies now have their own section. Use the "Armies" button with Dream State to access this.

In the event you cannot afford to hire Mercenaries and need to Explore you can conscript Peasants so that your Kingdom does not come to a halt. This option is available under the same "Armies' page with conditions.

13th Oct, 2021 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Glad you did that, add the conscript peasants option, because sometimes I was in a bind between not being able to get more stuff from exploring and not having any resources to sell.

17th Oct, 2021 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 248 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small Dream State Update

In addition to telling you how many seconds have to pass before you get more turns you will actually see the seconds counting down.

@Roleplay, yes, that is the exact reason for it glad you like it.

17th Oct, 2021 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I am enjoying this extra in ROK II. I actually have to change my strategy for this part of it compared to playing my main character.

16th Jan, 2022 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

The Addition of SPEED

A common request is to add the element of SPEED to ROK II. I have begun to do that so you will see it on your Character Sheet with a "0" next to the "Speed:" indicator. I will explain in more detail later, but basically this will take into consideration if you should have any modifiers placed on you because of what you carry, choice of weapon and so forth.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2022 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 248

That is an interesting move. I am looking forward to see how you incorporate it into the game. Makes sense too because you really can't armor up and be sneaking around at the same time. Plus a two handed weapon does not move like a dagger.

26th Jan, 2022 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 248

Hopefully we will also see some indication of the encumberance of an item as well so we can decide if to take it or not.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,