Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 249 of 258

What is a "Char"? *wink* If you - Page 249 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2022 - 9:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
7th Feb, 2022 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 249

Speed Updates

It took awhile but the Speed / Encumbrance checks now work within Character Sheets. The reference to "Speed" is under your "Soul" and also shows your Character's max Encumbrance. I have also included an explanation in the Player's Manual.

One of the difficult things about adding this in was giving EVERY item and encumbrance value. If you see that I have missed an item please let me know using the bug report system.

I will do additional testing before actually adding into the combat system. This will give Players who want a 'lighter' Character to have an advantage over Characters who may be loaded down with items.

Sponsored Links:
7th Feb, 2022 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Speed Added To Combat

The element of Speed has been added to the Combat system now. Make sure to track it on your Character Sheet as it will affect your Character's performance when fighting.

7th Feb, 2022 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Appreciate the bonus and it is a good way to start checking what we pile on our character so you take what actually matters.

9th Feb, 2022 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 249 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Core Post Bug Fix

Some areas of the game kept saying (In the story) that you did not have enough Core Posts to access an area when the Member already met the requirement. This has been fixed.

14th Feb, 2022 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

The Llafair School

A new structure has opened up in Llafair. You can check it to see what is being offered.

15th Feb, 2022 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Thank you so much! I needed something like this and you made my day for my character because she was stuck in her skill set.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Apr, 2022 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 249

Greetings,
Are there guide lines somewhere for character names, and or character naming?
When I go to create my char for ROK II I want to be ready with a name.

Thanks so much!

2nd Apr, 2022 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 249

What is a "Char"? *wink* If you are on the actual page where you enter the name of the Character you will be guided as well as presented with options.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,