Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 250 of 258

Can anyone help me so as to not continue getting - Page 250 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Jul, 2022 - 5:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
19th Apr, 2022 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 250

Llafair Barracks

As a small update, the Llafair Barracks is now fully open to the public. Those of you with armies can now build up your troops from there.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jul, 2022 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Unless I have now completely messed up my Kingdom, I used the Trade option to buy Wood with Gold, yet no Wood appeared as a usable resource. Now it appears that I am left with seemingly with no Wood and with most of my Gold used up. I was just trying to build Houses, yet it kept saying I was short 60 Wood, so I went to buy Wood in Trade. Yet, while I used up my Gold… I see no Wood. Really hope I didn't mess up, wasting Gold in trying to get some Wood.

I have a population of 100, plus 90 Soldiers and 12 Knights, with 8 Houses (Was trying to buy 12 more), 6 Farms, 1 Market, 2 Stables, and 1 Blacksmith. With my Taxation at 5%. I also used Trade to get 200 Food, so I could Explore for more resources, encountering Rebels and won a battle against them.

I don't know… Hopefully I will see resources grow as the days goes on, with my people taken care of. Not sure what I missed.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Jul, 2022 - 5:13am

16th Jul, 2022 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

So perhaps things are not as concerning as I feared. I thankfully appear to have enough Farms that I saw a noticable increase today in food and was able to get back some gold by selling 298 Food. More, while exploring I gained 1460 acres of land, 150 peasants, and a second village. Still have no idea why I didn't seemingly get the Wood I needed when trying to Trade for it. Edit: I have now gone from a concerning 16 gold about, to over 800 gold.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Jul, 2022 - 3:46pm

16th Jul, 2022 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 250 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I haven't gotten any issues with getting wood. When you buy the wood make sure you select "Buying" and not "Selling".

16th Jul, 2022 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That is what I have been doing. The text specifically says "You bought 100 in wood for 200 gold pieces. You now have 100 in wood resources." I have done this multiple times since yesterday, yet when I then go to build Houses, it says I don't have enough wood. I just don't know what is going on.

16th Jul, 2022 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

ROK 1 Dream Update

There was a bug in the creation of new Kingdoms in the ROK 1 system that prevented the buying of certain resources -- this has been fixed. Thanks to Thomaslee for pointing it out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jul, 2022 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 250

Thank you JB for fixing this! I am so glad this got figured out.

Now to slowly build of my gold and resources, and avoid Exploring since even mercenary soldiers are not even to safely explore. That while the reward given for finding the bug helped to allow me rebuild homes and farms, rebuilt stables and a market, even putting together an army force of 40 mercenary soldiers… That wasn't enough to safely explore and I lost again to Rebels. Still, I have enough homes and farms at least, and was able to keep 30 mercenary soldiers. I will just need to leave things as they are for now, work towards building a Barracks.

Previously, when I first started, I was actually doing quite well. I was able to get the structures together I needed and had much success while Exploring. Able to win against Rebels and expanding my territory, increase my population, gaining resources and gold… Before I faced the misfortune of running into an army larger then mine and with tactical advantage while Exploring. That, in being unable to retreat or regroup, it left me with nothing to prevent what happened. Losing all of my knights and soldiers, with the foreign army burning and pillaging my kingdom. Losing more then half of my population is gone, many leaving because they lost faith that I could protect them. Where I tried to recoup by hiring enough mercenary soldiers to try exploring, but then I faced Rebels again and lost. Those I had no issues winning against before.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Jul, 2022 - 7:40pm

25th Jul, 2022 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 250

Can anyone help me so as to not continue getting this message, causing me to lose my farms and more, I am doing what I can to build up my solders and resources but this isn't helping. Continuing to make it harder to build my kingdom and again I keep getting spammed this message.

international QUOTE
"Your lands are unprotected and have been taken over by the Enemy. Some of your citizenry have chosen to migrate to some place safer.Your citizenry are angry and unhappy. Some have become rebellious and burned farms as they migrated."

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,