Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 251 of 258

Thomas, exploring can be like that at first - Page 251 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Aug, 2022 - 12:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
25th Jul, 2022 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 251

To me it says what it says is happening in your kingdom. Make sure you have enough military and your people are happy. There is a rating for that at the top left on your kingdom home page.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2022 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

So if I have my army at '100%', my kingdom will be protected? I am still working on improving happiness, my frustration is it keeps saying my lands are unprotected. Before I added10 soliders, it showed 98% yet I am sure even when I had 190 soldiers and it has said 100%, I got this message.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2022 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

What is the best way for a level zero character to gain experience without getting killed?

30th Jul, 2022 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 251 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Concentrate on putting on a lot of armor, and lots of weapons training. Read the players manual there are lots of good tips there.

1st Aug, 2022 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

What do I need to do to get rid of this? As far as I can tell, I am doing the best I can and have usually had an army when I get this message. I currently have an Army of 190, as well 160 Houses, 27 Farms, 4 Markets, 5 Stables, and 1 Blacksmith, and it is frustrating that I keep getting spammed this message in Notes and keep losing Farms.

Also, my kingdom has Happy 48% and the Tax rate is 5%.

international QUOTE
"Your lands are unprotected and have been taken over by the Enemy. Some of your citizenry have chosen to migrate to some place safer.Your citizenry are angry and unhappy. Some have become rebellious and burned farms as they migrated."

5th Aug, 2022 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I finally had enough gold for a barreks, an army of 350, and even a few knights. And yet, without fail, I go exploring and I have my army decimated, lost two blacksmiths, and the barreks. I have to start all over again! My frustration with the kingdom building aspect of RoK II continues.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Aug, 2022 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 251

Really its logical to me… if doing something doesn't bring the expected result then stop doing it. If you want to continue doing it anyway then at least find the right way to do it before proceeding further. You'll get more success that way.

6th Aug, 2022 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 251

Thomas, exploring can be like that at first but like all things in this game it is a test of your ability to remain focused on your objective rather than the side stuff.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,