Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 253 of 258

Tenebrarum, not sure what you are using to - Page 253 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2023 - 4:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
22nd Nov, 2022 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 253

I moved your Post to here. The other Thread is for suggestions about the Community and not the game. Anything about the game stays in this Board. Now, you also brought up this as a 'bug' report. I will post the same answer here as I sent in reply to your Email:

Its not a bug, your character has been neglected for so long that trying to reverse the damage has made the system rigidly calculate your chance for living.

Therefore, a reason was given you probably just glanced over it. However, when I get a chance I will work some code to give leeway from a newly resurrected character and the check and will let you know when I am done. If it means that much to you and you will like to quicken my pace then feel free to make a donation.

Sponsored Links:
28th Nov, 2022 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

ROK II Updates:

* Resurrection will boost your Character's Soul IF it is too low to prevent your Character dying right after being resurrected.

* I am in the process of implementing a pause and digression of ROK I Dream Kingdoms that are not serviced by their Players. Normally, a Kingdom will keep mining and gathering resources regardless of your input, but this causes dormant Players to have wealthy Kingdoms - no more. You will need to administer your Kingdom for your people to continue to gather resources.

2nd Dec, 2022 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Bug Fix

Dream (ROK I): In the trade section, resources were not properly updating for newer players. This has been fixed.

28th Dec, 2022 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 253 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Clarification About Submission Form

Of late I have been getting many Emails from the ROK II Submission form for all kinds of things other than what it is supposed to be used for. Therefore, I have added clarification to the actual submit form on what should be submitted and NOT submitted using it. Here is a summary:

international QUOTE
Wait! BEFORE you use the below form… please remember this communication facility is ONLY for:

1. Reporting errors or bugs encountered
2. Submitting enhancements to the Story or grammatical corrections

Do NOT use this form to:

1. Ask favors to be done for your Character
2. Ask how to solve a puzzle, situation or for tips to be given. Help from other Players can be asked only in general here: Ruler of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
3. Ask about the mechanics of the game, that is why there is a Players's Manual

Understand? Great, continue…

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2023 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I think my char is broken. What happens is that I am already level 5 and I see characters with more statistics being lower in general level.

3rd Jan, 2023 - 9:08am / Post ID: #

Not sure I understand what you are pointing at. First, you see characters with "More statistics", what does that mean?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2023 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 253

I mean, I'm not happy with the stats my char has, compared to other characters. I compare my stats with these stats Example:
Level: 3
Body: 13
Mind: 13
Soul: 20 My stats are: level 5 body 19 mind 7 soul 7 The question is is there a solution to that? I delete it and start a new one.

3rd Jan, 2023 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 253

Tenebrarum, not sure what you are using to compare but it is a poor way to decipher the worth of a Character. Character stats are based on numerous factors including race, age, choices and so forth. How you boost them is based on learning what is available in game and taking action on it.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,