Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 254 of 258

ROK I Update Abandoned Kingdoms will be further - Page 254 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Mar, 2023 - 2:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2023 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 254

I think I made bad decisions when creating my character. First I chose an aura by mistake, I assigned points in skills, when I should have assigned in stats.I focused on increasing pure body, then I found out that I needed soul to get the attention of any npc team.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jan, 2023 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

What helped me was two things: the player's manual and those tip boxes on the pages. Make sure to check the tips they contain a lot of important info that can be easily ignored.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2023 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I don't know whether to continue with this char or create a new one based on the experiences I gained with it to create a much better one.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2023 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 254 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hey people! I don't understand something, how do I make my soul not get a negative bonus? She was at -1 for the house. Now -2 appeared. I do not know why.

7th Jan, 2023 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

What is your soul now? So many things can put down or raise your soul it all depends on what you are doing in the game.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2023 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My soul is now 9.8 I have been working in the tavern to earn some gold. Then an enemy appeared to me when I went to sleep. I died in that fight, when I came back my soul was -2.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2023 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 254

Your Soul should not be -2 from Resurrection. I checked the code and made some adjustments but that does not sound right. If it happens again before you do anything else stop and use the bug report option.

10th Mar, 2023 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 254

ROK I Update

Abandoned Kingdoms will be further penalized as time goes by. This will also fix a lot of the Leader Board results. At some stage, I will add further code to start an Enemy assault on the Kingdom but I just do not have time at the moment to code it.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,