Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 255 of 258

Then you need to create a new character since - Page 255 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Sep, 2023 - 1:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
5th Apr, 2023 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 255

I have created two characters and both were killed in the initial bully encounter. I am running out FP, What am I doing wrong?

Sponsored Links:
9th Apr, 2023 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Brisket sometimes it not only about what you did but what you didn't do. I'm not one of the Dungeon Masters, just saying.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2023 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Can I create more than one character in this game, if my character dies? For instance, my current character has died in this story, so can I actually choose another role instead after the said character dies?

8th Sep, 2023 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Page 255 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

You can create more than one character with the same account. What you're not supposed to do is create a new account to get more FP so you can create another character. Says that in the rules before you even begin to play.

15th Sep, 2023 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

How to resurrect my character? Damn I don't expect the bully to kill me despite my none aggressive choice and I feel kinda deserved to being bullied due to the background reason and I though I was still in the middle of character creation.
Its weird I was called a cheater despite going trough all the explanation.... Otherwise I don't think I do anything that are cheaty like making new account or creating character duplicate (Is it allowed? ) I write all of that and suddenly poof its gone… wanting to play that one specifically. undecided.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Hiul on 15th Sep, 2023 - 1:21am

15th Sep, 2023 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Read what you are presented with and you will know how to resurrect your character… you will meet the Reaper.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2023 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 255

Can you explain more detailed I don't found it. When I try I only get option to create new character. Even in the forum its "Woe is me the unknown, fer I, Niko the Dragon, have started my own demise through the way I have treated those around me."

15th Sep, 2023 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 255

Then you need to create a new character since your first one was deleted. As I understand it there are lots of checks made to stop players trying to beat the system so it might have found some issue I don't know how as I did not create the game.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,