Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 256 of 258

No I get that, at least regarding what you - Page 256 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Sep, 2023 - 3:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  252 253 254 255 256 257 258 
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
15th Sep, 2023 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 256

Sigh.... . Well I hope some kinda similar name and description won't be an issue.... Otherwise I cannot think a new character background. And seems like a lot of [New person] fall to the bully (It don't help that it was in the middle of creating the character too) to the point they more deserved to be called a cutthroat or thug instead, to mitigate or pointing the severity. I don't expect bully to kill at best they humiliate or punch or incapacitate you and just pointing the blade to scare you.

Sponsored Links:
16th Sep, 2023 - 9:41am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I am sorry if I am mistaken the use of this forum, but I want to know are abode can only be acquired in Town or other place also have their own abode? Because I am still not going to other place yet due to how lethal this game can be, I kinda vaguely think I read it that it only in Town but I am not sure.

Also regarding assignment, are that a one time only thing or it get renewed in certain time? And thanks.

Reconcile Edited: Hiul on 16th Sep, 2023 - 9:45am

17th Sep, 2023 - 6:38am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I notice that when I level up some tiny part of my soul are dropping, is this how it work?

17th Sep, 2023 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 256 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

[By The Way] regarding the bully issue,to make it clear I was talking about the childhood bully, which appear when creating character, I suspect it was a bug though considering my character are not evil or villain type that make the past look so out of my character.
Rather than assignment bully in the market which I rid off recently.

But I have another question, from what I understand, we can have a child and considering we have limited time someday we will die, will we get a chance to replay as our child? Basically our child inherit our property, so we can continue on like some kind of crusader king type game? Because I saw some did ask this before, but people assume about separate character basically. And I vaguely think I did read somewhere that was the intention that we can continue as our child, but I am not sure if I misread it or not, the same with long inactive player will get aged or deleted to remove this inactive player, I don't know if I misread or not due to how many text I need to read and remember, thats why I ask again to make sure, since I even forgot where I read such thing.

18th Sep, 2023 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Dude, were you psychologically affected by the bully in the story? Don't worry over it so much its just a game.

Your child question… so you can start a family but you don't role play as other people you always role play as your main character and say what others you oversee are doing such as your family or party members if you have that.

18th Sep, 2023 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Well I just want to make it clear, since I found the market also have bully which is entirely different one than I previously talk about, that maybe people confuse between the two. No, just talking in a game perspective and I already overcome the death of my first character that don't even get a chance to resurrect, with my current character which thankfully, dont encounter this event when making my second character, but a "Childhood bully" slit your throat, even when we choose non aggression, seem to not fit for that label, and reading previous comment that encounter this, they always end up instantly die because you are still in the making of the character without any skill yet, make me think it was not intentional.

And the lost of the FP are pretty severe which even the veteran value more.

Thanks for the explanation regarding the child, wow I don't expect many veteran manage to play this long considering the character lifespan. And it doesn't look like they create new character to me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Sep, 2023 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 256

I don't think you fully understand how this game works. There is a general theme for the world but a lot of the outcomes and encounters are based on character choices you make.

18th Sep, 2023 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 256

No I get that, at least regarding what you try to say, hence I try to not be reckless and grind in noncombat way, for now, but to me it just weird getting such an encounter when you are not even finish making your character, "It happen when you still in the middle of making the character that not even reach the town yet" thats why I think that's a bug or maybe that indeed just roll of unfortunate time of bad luck event, for now who know, only JB can confirm it or explain properly to me, I assume you both don't encounter this one, so I think what the "Childhood bully" I was talking about are different from what you all think, or confused due to my bad English.
But regardless, it just simply a follow up explanation anyway, which only affect my previous character. Not my current one.

Reconcile Edited: Hiul on 18th Sep, 2023 - 3:56am

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,