Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 257 of 258

Items don't fly so you have to carry - Page 257 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Oct, 2023 - 2:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  253 254 255 256 257 258 
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
18th Sep, 2023 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 257

If you get it why do you keep going on about it? Just read the player's manual just about everything you bring up is there.

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2023 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Eh.... Because it just simply a follow up explanation, because it seems you both don't get what I am talking about, as it seems you don't even read it thoroughly and just assume thing, and as I say it seems to be a bug. And I cannot edit it into my previous comment.

If you mean my question about replaying as our child after we die, can we acquire abode from other city, assignment only happen once, or why after I level up my soul dropping a bit (Mind you I don't die yet for this character unlike other that ask this) that thing are not obvious in the player manual or tip.

26th Sep, 2023 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I think I encounter bug, I just reach level 4 and take the "Increase stature elixir" from the exchanger, but I don't found it in my character sheet and when I goes back to exchanger the reward clearly gone mean I take it, but when I check my item its still not there.

Also I think it turn into "Ring of health" instead as I saw and check now I have two of that ring. Is it possible to fix it? And change it for my due proper reward? Or I need to suck and deal with that reward?

26th Sep, 2023 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 257 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

At the bottom of the page you are having an issue is a button to report bugs, click on it… this isn't the place to report whatever error you are having.

9th Oct, 2023 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Are there a purpose for the wine item? The description are too ambigue and I don't see any button to drink it either.

Also what happen if we was in the middle of fighting and we lose connection? Can we continue? Or its automatically consider us losing? Because I almost got that happening.

9th Oct, 2023 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Fighting should resume wherever you left off… should. For wine I do not know what its main purpose is I focus more on gold.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Oct, 2023 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 257

Are there a way to send our left over item from another town back to home? Would it get stolen if I left it there?

18th Oct, 2023 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 257

Items don't fly so you have to carry it there. I can't say if it is stolen or not. Hopefully not!

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,