Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 27 of 258

Small Updates 1. Some of you will probably - Page 27 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Aug, 2016 - 1:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
10th Aug, 2016 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 27

As am I interested in the new Quest, though for the time being I've been perfectly happy to focus on getting a 10 in Negotiations.

All in the name of truly making Jonathon the Charmer better fit his title, having him be able to talk his way out of trouble and into the trust of others.

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2016 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Your character will be the skill master! Are there any skills you don't know? I've been trying to save up gold so not spending on any skills unless I know I will need them.

10th Aug, 2016 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

ROK II Email Notifications

For now, if your Character is sleeping, training or dead and you have not attended to your Character within a certain period then you will get notification by Email. It is just a gentle reminder that your Character needs your help.

Resurrection Made Easy

Characters that died can now be 'resurrected' far easier than before. The 250 FP per level has been reduced to the normal rate of initial Character creation: 15FP per level with 0 level Characters only needing 8 FP to continue. That should make it attainable by all and help newer Members attain a place in ROK II. However, be wise and save up your FP ahead of time so there isn't a delay. In the future when you take too long to restore a dead Character then that Character is removed.

11th Aug, 2016 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Page 27 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Well a goal of mine, for Jonathan, is for him to be a jack of all skills and a master of many. Though as of yet no he does not have a single rank in all skills, the thieving skills are ones I'm particularly interested in but they are simply too expensive for me to focus my attention on at the moment.

For the skills he has… well Architecture, Calligraphy, Card Games, Dice Games, Drama, Geography, Hardy, History, Know Enemies, Magician, Mesmerize, Music, Negotiation, and Reflexes are all at level 10. Psychology is at level 7. Artist and Brewing are at level 6. I have at least 1 level in each language skill.

There other skills but the above is the majority of the important ones, at least the ones with the most points generally. I have 35 total difference skills and 202.5 Levels.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Aug, 2016 - 3:11am

11th Aug, 2016 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I like the top leaders you've been showing but I'm wondering if there will be a way to see the character sheets of others so some comparisons can be made?

12th Aug, 2016 - 9:07am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I was wondering how does my character engage with other characters in the embedded dice rolls in ROC II?
Specifically engaging in combat or conversation in encounters in the world of ROC II?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Aug, 2016 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 27

Hunter, to enable that feature I first need to create a Guardian to protect Players who don't want their Character sheet fully exposed.

Anronrosby, aligning or attacking other Characters will not come into effect until you have built up armies and established a name among the people. Right now there is no reason for your Characters to have met or interacted with each other. There will be some limited interaction in the Tavern / Jail later.

Right now I am working on the Llafair Patrol.

13th Aug, 2016 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 27

Small Updates

1. Some of you will probably have noticed the "Current Leaders" showing up outside of ROK II, that is part of the promotion of the game allowing people who haven't created a Character yet to see what is going on.

2. In the Cities where it shows the top Characters it will no longer include those with the status of "Dead".

3. The Town Hall informant that shows you statistics will also show you those who are 'dead'. This way you can see which Players might be at a higher rank once their Character is removed from 'dead' status.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,