Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 27 of 202

Small Updates 1. Some of you will probably - Page 27 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Aug, 2016 - 1:21pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 202 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (202) »
Add Reply Q
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2016 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 604
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.7%
[+] Gain: 239.02 FP
Charm: 43

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 27

As am I interested in the new Quest, though for the time being I've been perfectly happy to focus on getting a 10 in Negotiations.

All in the name of truly making Jonathon the Charmer better fit his title, having him be able to talk his way out of trouble and into the trust of others.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2016 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 966
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 18.2%
[+] Gain: 1,910.35 FP
Charm: 53

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Your character will be the skill master! Are there any skills you don't know? I've been trying to save up gold so not spending on any skills unless I know I will need them.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2016 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,948
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,972.16 FP
Charm: 343

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

ROK II Email Notifications

For now, if your Character is sleeping, training or dead and you have not attended to your Character within a certain period then you will get notification by Email. It is just a gentle reminder that your Character needs your help.

Resurrection Made Easy

Characters that died can now be 'resurrected' far easier than before. The 250 FP per level has been reduced to the normal rate of initial Character creation: 15FP per level with 0 level Characters only needing 8 FP to continue. That should make it attainable by all and help newer Members attain a place in ROK II. However, be wise and save up your FP ahead of time so there isn't a delay. In the future when you take too long to restore a dead Character then that Character is removed.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2016 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 604
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.7%
[+] Gain: 239.02 FP
Charm: 43

Page 27 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Well a goal of mine, for Jonathan, is for him to be a jack of all skills and a master of many. Though as of yet no he does not have a single rank in all skills, the thieving skills are ones I'm particularly interested in but they are simply too expensive for me to focus my attention on at the moment.

For the skills he has… well Architecture, Calligraphy, Card Games, Dice Games, Drama, Geography, Hardy, History, Know Enemies, Magician, Mesmerize, Music, Negotiation, and Reflexes are all at level 10. Psychology is at level 7. Artist and Brewing are at level 6. I have at least 1 level in each language skill.

There other skills but the above is the majority of the important ones, at least the ones with the most points generally. I have 35 total difference skills and 202.5 Levels.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Aug, 2016 - 3:11am

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2016 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 966
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 18.2%
[+] Gain: 1,910.35 FP
Charm: 53

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I like the top leaders you've been showing but I'm wondering if there will be a way to see the character sheets of others so some comparisons can be made?

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2016 - 9:07am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Avg: 1.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 45.6%
[+] Gain: 59.57 FP
Charm: 11

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

I was wondering how does my character engage with other characters in the embedded dice rolls in ROC II?
Specifically engaging in combat or conversation in encounters in the world of ROC II?

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2016 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 27 Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Hunter, to enable that feature I first need to create a Guardian to protect Players who don't want their Character sheet fully exposed.

Anronrosby, aligning or attacking other Characters will not come into effect until you have built up armies and established a name among the people. Right now there is no reason for your Characters to have met or interacted with each other. There will be some limited interaction in the Tavern / Jail later.

Right now I am working on the Llafair Patrol.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2016 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 27

Small Updates

1. Some of you will probably have noticed the "Current Leaders" showing up outside of ROK II, that is part of the promotion of the game allowing people who haven't created a Character yet to see what is going on.

2. In the Cities where it shows the top Characters it will no longer include those with the status of "Dead".

3. The Town Hall informant that shows you statistics will also show you those who are 'dead'. This way you can see which Players might be at a higher rank once their Character is removed from 'dead' status.

Guest please SHARE: "Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion" on:

Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Stan Lee: Top  Stan Lee Comics By SMF 2 Day(s) Ago Discuss It!
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history. By Trans 2 Day(s) Ago Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By Prodigy 5.8 Days Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By News 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: Top  Kissing Up Boss In Workplace By Reformist 22nd Nov, 2018 - 7:05pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Reformist 21st Nov, 2018 - 12:16am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Pureyang 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:03pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes